Is my makeup really that bad!?

I am frequently told not to wear make up, and a friend of mine posted a question on here and asked people what looked better with or with out make up.

Everyone answered that I looked better without and that I wear way to much make up. But I think my make up is pretty appropriate for going out to clubs and bars and stuff and that with no make up I just look plain and boring.

Do you think my make up is fine to go out clubbing or should I just keep it natural when I go out?

link

okay the pictures are now removed. thanks everyone for their opinions. xoxoxo

Most Helpful Guy

• Try something half way in between and take a photo. You're correct that more makeup can look reasonable at night under lower lights. It didn't look bad, but it was probably overkill and in person maybe more shocking then shrunk down on my screen. Making your eyes pop is a good idea, you just don't need so much going on to do it.

What Guys Said 5

• omg there is nothing wrong with the makeup but you look wayy hotter with without it, go redheads

• Yeah you wear way too much, keep it natural.

• Heh Heh..First of all..you are HOT...just HOT...you look good either way..but you are hotter to me without it...but ... I think I already told you that...? (:

• You are natural pretty, no make up

• yes

What Girls Said 8

• Too much.

You'd be better off with just some eyeliner and mascara. Maybe a little lip gloss.

• if I wear eyeliner and mascara without eye shadow my eyes look really small haha

• Then go with a neutral almost skin colored shadow.

It's okay to wear heavier makeup when clubbing, but there should be a huge difference between your night and day makeup.

• Lol at the obvious makeup in your 'no makeup' pic.

Are you sure you're not addicted to wearing makeup?

• Only thing I'm wearing in that pic is mascara, I meant as in no eye shadow no eye liner and no bronzer.

• You were definitely at least wearing eyeliner, mascara and blush. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for makeup, just as long as you're still comfortable without it.

• lol I wasn't wearing any eyeliner or blush, I had mascara on my bottom lashes that probably made it look like eyeliner from further away, and I don't wear blush.

but anyways, not a big deal lol. thanks for your opinion

• I think you should wear your makeup the way you want to when you go out.

• Wow. You look adorable and not boring at all with no makeup. Do wear makeup if you really HAVE to but please keep it natural;)

• Natural works for me.. But red lips are really fun. Paula

• No makeup! you are so adorable without it. be happy you don't need that stuff.

• the full on makeup looks to costumey for normal wear. stick with some or none. by the way I'm jealous, becuase you're one of those girls who looks good without makeup

• Too much makeup often looks worse than none. I think that you should tone it down a bit. Maybe try some brownish black eyeliner instead of regular black, and keep it thinner.