Jeans and a t shirt? Guys, do you like when girls wear them?

I love showing my legs with dresses and shorts, but do you notice girls still when they wear jeans and a t shirt?

What kinds of things do they wear that make you notice them? Skin-bearing, tight, jeans, t shirts, tank tops?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, always. Band tees and jeans are my life, so I always notice the girls wearing those kind of clothes. It depends on the guy, I guess. I mean, It's not that I find girls wearing certain things more attractive, but it hits a connection with me and I would notice a girl rocking an MCR shirt with jeans before I noticed the girl in the dress or the shorts, even if they were twins. It has a lot to do with the guy's mind on what he likes and how his personality is. My usual clothing consists of jeans, band shirts, finger-less gloves, studs, strange hats, etc. I notice girls who shop at places like Hot Topic and other stores of that kind. I just realized how long of answer I'm giving for this, so I'm gonna stop now. Hope I answered right.

What Guys Said 4

• To answer your first and last two questions, in general, I'd say a girl should wear what makes her feel good about herself. =) If a girl feels good about what she's wearing, I would notice that.

To answer your second question, yes, I still notice girls who wear jeans and a t-shirt. It's not like they'd become invisible-right? =P

• Yes we do.

It really depends on the girl and how it fits her. But honestly, she could be wearing a hoodie and sweatpants and if I like her, she'd be just as attractive as ever.

• yes. and I love a girl who rocks jeans with a top. I notice those kinds of girls first.

• I just wanted to say that I like how you came out and said "I love showing my legs in shorts/skirts and dresses". It really makes me happy when a woman can admit why they wear them. :)

What Girls Said 1

• it's not what you wear. it's all about your attitude and confidence