If she wears blue eyeshadow?

Do you think a girl is a whore if she wears blue eyeshadow? I saw something on tumblr saying if girls that wear it are sluts I don't know if I totally agree

0|0
11|8

Most Helpful Girl

• it's hard to pull of blue eye shadow in a classy way, but it's definitely possible.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I don't know. I vaguely remember it being really normal, and the mascara that girls nowadays wear would have been considered whorish. Its just what you're used to.

0|0
    0|0
  • total

trashbag

3|0
    0|0
  • If she wears it really heavy it doesn't look good.

But I know plenty of girls who wear it and are not sluts, and it looks good!

1|0
    0|0
  • You saw it on tumblr? And did you also see the numerous scientific studies that prove it?

Most likely not. =P

So relax. Even if there were numerous scientific studies, you don't have to totally agree with them. =) I personally don't think wearing blue eyeshadow equates to being a whore.

Just remember that there are people out there who like to pass uncritical judgment on other people (and sometimes on themselves too!).

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I've ever looked at a girl's eyeshadow purposely.

0|0
    0|0
  • No

0|0
    0|0
  • what does makeup have to do with being a whore?

0|0
    0|0
    • Idk, but I once wore purple eyeshadow that mached a dress I was wearing & a buddy of mine told me I looked like a whore with the eyeshadow on. It wasn't even dark or heavy. I usually only wear mascarra, & after that I never wore colored eyeshadow again...

• Show All
    • Still though..if I was there with you and him, I would have punched him, right then and there. And good..although maybe you should bring up that topic!

• Awww... How sweet! Ty! *hugs* :)

• No

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• no. though, honestly, blue eye shadow is really difficult to pull off. it just looks kind of trashy/cheap on most people. I wouldn't assume she's a whore... I'd just think she didn't know how to do her make-up all that well.

2|0
    0|0
  • No, I think a girl is a whore if she's a whore...

1|0
    0|0
    • Sort of a A=A sort of thing...

Best answer. You can't look like a whore. You can only act like one.

• No, I wore blue eyeshadow before and it looked great, it was something like this link

0|1
    0|0
  • lol why would you listen to someone on tumblr?

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't think that is true at all don't listen to what people say if you like it and it makes you happy then do it

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its all about how you wear it like the proportion .

0|0
    0|0
  • well there's some girls who wear it for fun, so I don't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • No,makeup is a fashion.

0|0
    0|0
  • i wear it in the corners of my eyes, kinda like eyelines, and I always get compliments because people say it makes my eyes look bluer. and no, I'm not a whore lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I do find that it looks cheap and trashy.

1|0
    0|0