If she wears blue eyeshadow?

Do you think a girl is a whore if she wears blue eyeshadow? I saw something on tumblr saying if girls that wear it are sluts I don't know if I totally agree

Most Helpful Girl

• it's hard to pull of blue eye shadow in a classy way, but it's definitely possible.

What Guys Said 8

• I don't know. I vaguely remember it being really normal, and the mascara that girls nowadays wear would have been considered whorish. Its just what you're used to.

• total

trashbag

• If she wears it really heavy it doesn't look good.

But I know plenty of girls who wear it and are not sluts, and it looks good!

• You saw it on tumblr? And did you also see the numerous scientific studies that prove it?

Most likely not. =P

So relax. Even if there were numerous scientific studies, you don't have to totally agree with them. =) I personally don't think wearing blue eyeshadow equates to being a whore.

Just remember that there are people out there who like to pass uncritical judgment on other people (and sometimes on themselves too!).

• I don't think I've ever looked at a girl's eyeshadow purposely.

• No

• what does makeup have to do with being a whore?

• Idk, but I once wore purple eyeshadow that mached a dress I was wearing & a buddy of mine told me I looked like a whore with the eyeshadow on. It wasn't even dark or heavy. I usually only wear mascarra, & after that I never wore colored eyeshadow again...

• Still though..if I was there with you and him, I would have punched him, right then and there. And good..although maybe you should bring up that topic!

• Awww... How sweet! Ty! *hugs* :)

• No

What Girls Said 10

• no. though, honestly, blue eye shadow is really difficult to pull off. it just looks kind of trashy/cheap on most people. I wouldn't assume she's a whore... I'd just think she didn't know how to do her make-up all that well.

• No, I think a girl is a whore if she's a whore...

• Sort of a A=A sort of thing...

Best answer. You can't look like a whore. You can only act like one.

• No, I wore blue eyeshadow before and it looked great, it was something like this link

• lol why would you listen to someone on tumblr?

• No I don't think that is true at all don't listen to what people say if you like it and it makes you happy then do it

• I think its all about how you wear it like the proportion .

• well there's some girls who wear it for fun, so I don't mind.

• No,makeup is a fashion.

• i wear it in the corners of my eyes, kinda like eyelines, and I always get compliments because people say it makes my eyes look bluer. and no, I'm not a whore lol

• No but I do find that it looks cheap and trashy.