What do you think is the sexiest clothing?

What do you think is the sexiest thing worn by people you're attracted to and why? I'm not talking about lingerie, just normal clothes. (Dresses, ties, jeans, your tee shirt, etc.)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• I instantly fall for a girl when she wears my clothes to bed or to lounge around in. Besides that, I love summer dresses on women. Makes them look so happy when they are in a comfortable dress, and a happy girl is very attractive.

• A gimp mask

• A beautiful girl in a nice, and yet casual dress, especially when her hair is long and smooth. Almost any girl in that sort of an outfit looks like a goddess to me.

• idk...not a clothing sort of guy...like clothes off better...pair of shorts & a tube top maybe? (:

• Tight jeans on both guys and girls and T shirts without a bra on girls so the nipples show through.

What Girls Said 6

• -v necks

-plaid shirts

-nice fitted jeans

-skinny jeans (UNF!)

• Button ups and thermal sweaters.

• I like jeans on guys and a simple tshirt:)

• birthday suit, ;D

haha, just kidding.

tight jeans, v necks, and black dresses on women. but not slutty dresses. sexy, but classy.

on men, I love when a guy wears a varsity jacket. or leather jacket. :)

• jeans and a tee are hot on guys. and I love when they wear a dress shirt and roll it up to their elbows...like they just had a long days work and need to come home and kiss thier girl

• Suits!