Felt coat or shearling jacket?

guys do you think a black felt coat (like this link just in black) or a shearling jacket like this link looks better?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the social context, environmental conditions, and what else you're wearing them with.

If judging only the item by itself, I like them both. I like the texture and the design of the felt coat ...and it's gonna be in black? Even better. I like the zipper details of the shearling jacket and the fact that it's a shearling jacket! lol

I'm generally a practical-minded guy. I like the black felt coat more because it's more versatile. A black felt coat worn with tights or leggings is sensible, stylish, and classy.

The shearling jacket is more limited in the sense of when and where it can be worn. As such, it can be a rarity and when a girl wears it, she would command attention!

Choose wisely. =)

What Guys Said 6

• The felt one looks more like real actual clothes rather than something someone with way too much money would wear just to try and impress others.

• Shearling jacket for sure. The other jacket is nice, but personally I don't like that color.

• yeah I like the felt coat...i think its cute and stylish and can be versitile. I think the shearling jacket is just a little too much...i have a shearling jacket and their nice but I that specific one is a little over the top

• I love when girls wear black felt coats maybe not as long or as many buttons makes them look classy..

• The shearling is more form fitting and therefore sexier the black felt coat is more innocent and good girl look. Both are nice though.

• I don't know but I hope no animal rights activists see these coats. :D

What Girls Said 5

• The first one is great for school, work, running to the mall to shop...

The second one is great for going out.. for being seen...

• i think the felt coat is REALLY cute

• Depends on your body type. They're both lovely, but the trench is classic and flattering.

• I like them both but I absolutely LOVE the felt coat! =o)

• I think the first one looks better