Girls, do you like your guys really masculine or more on the smaller side?

Masculine as in big shoulders, deep voice, tall, large hands, big feet, defined muscles.

Smaller as in a more petite frame.

0|0
12|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Masculine but healthy - doesn't need to ripped, average is fine.

0|0
    1|0
    • but you would prefer ripped

• Ripped looks good but my body isn't perfect and toned so I would say an average body is good enough for me - but I do work out to get a better body.

What Guys Said 3

• Well then...the results are quite obvious on this one.

I'm glad I'm a masculine well-built dude. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • "Masculine as in...tall" Isn't it obvious?

0|0
    0|0
  • Big does not mean masculine. But if you mean big as in size-wise then isn't it obvious?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I like my men to be built, broad shouldered, tall, and masculine. I like my men tough, strong, but also funny, kind, smart, all that.

Im small, like 5'1, but I'm also not dainty, so I need someone whos a bit more masculine to balance me out, and someone who can handle me haha.

0|1
    0|0
    • You're gonna get flamed, Kelly.

Why?

B/c we ALL know women are not supposed to have standards abt a guy's build, or else she's a slutty bitch. :)

Guys on this site crack me up LMAO.

+1 for you. :)

• i LOOOOVE masculine men. small guys don't really do it for me for the most part. I like a guy who is 5'8 which may be on the small side, but his personality is masculine and he has a nice build

0|0
    0|0
  • Somewhere in between that. I want a guy who's bigger than me so I feel protected but not a guy who's like a giant

1|0
    0|0
  • Reall masculine in looks and attitude

0|0
    0|0
  • If by masculine you mean big shoulders and defined muscles then heck yes, I like my guys ultra masculine. Don't really care about height, voice and all that other stuff you listed.

0|0
    0|0
  • masculine. but I don't care about the defined muscles. I just like guys to be tall. in my opinion, 5'9 and up is tall.

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely masculine, tall guys with muscles for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer the masculine guy...

0|0
    0|0
  • yesss I love big strong guys

1|0
    0|0
  • Masculine

0|0
    0|0
  • As far as masculine/feminine goes, I don't care that much. I've dated both more masculine and more feminine guys, and while I find masculine features attractive, I prefer a lithe body over a bulky one. Really, I just prefer my guys to be about as big as I am, but not too far past that. I'm 5'8" and about an average frame myself, so I can't expect to feel like a dainty little princess next to my man.

0|0
    0|0