I want to get my ears pierced!

So I'm 21 ,and I don't have my ears pierced, I want to get them pierced so I was thinking of going to Claire's to get them their, but I feel like it's going to be embarrassing since I'm 21 lol how would you feel, should I go?

Embarrassing caused I'm old

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not a big deal. I'm 23 and mine aren't pierced. I've had mine pierce at a young age but their closed now and I don't plan on getting them pierced again. It's yet another thing girls have to spend money on just to be more attractive...or feel more confident (considering those two have now become synonymous).

What Guys Said 3

• Nah, you shouldn't be embarrassed. It's better than having your friend do it in the bathroom and mess it up.

• I could care less what they think. They won't say anything cause that isn't their job. And if they did say something, I'd ask them if I was paying them to play 50 questions or to pierce my goddamn ears.

• You're just 21, it's fine.

What Girls Said 12

• go to a professional piercing parlor, people I know who got theirs at claires got infected of they were pierced crooked. and do not let anyone near you with a piercing gun, they cause unnecessary trauma to the earlobe and make it take longer to heal. piercings should be done by a professional with a piercing needle

• don't worry about being nervous :) but I would suggest going to a piercing parlor. first, it's better for your ears to be pierced with a needle compared to a gun that Claire's would use. second, it will most likely be cheaper! :)

• Go for it, I doubt they'd even think twice about it. Don't be nervous, it doesn't even hurt.

• I would be embarrassed that I can't spell embarrassed right. As for the the ears, no way! Go for it.

• Naw.. I wouldn't be embarrassed. It is what you want. I wouldn't think anything of it :)

• No, don't be embarrassed! People go in there all of the time, especially older people who are getting them redone.

My friend works there and doesn't care about age haha. She just does her job

• I used to work at Claire's, and I've seen older people come in looking to get their ears pierced (even people in their mid 40's). There's nothing wrong with it, and who cares anyways? If you want to get your ears pierced, then go for it. :)

• No that isn't embarrassing at all.

• ya no biggy. if you want it done then go do it :)

• Nah it's fine I've heard of young adults getting it done there.

• nah just do it...its not like your ever going to see them again anyway

• I am 20 and I have gotten mine done there. I've heard its better then any other place and I think you should go, I was embarrassed when I headed in but noticed another person around my age doing the same thing so go for it!