When girls fix their hair and wear makeup everyday?

When your in high school, I don't know if guys even pay attention to this...but do guys like it when girls fix their hair and wear makeup everyday? Do they like it when girls just pull their hair up and just don't care? Or do they like it when girls will fix their hair when they want to, and wear it up when they want to?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's been a while since I was in high school (or lack there of) but even today, I notice when a girl looks nice everyday- hair doesn't matter. And I like it :)

What Guys Said 2

• i prefer hair down not fuzzy but silky smooth and a little bit of make up not overboard. but most importantly the body if you walk like a goof your unattractive work your legs and body has to be lookin good I prefer skinny jeans that's all a high school guy wants I'm a sophomore btw

• Honestly, I do notice when girls fix up their hair and wear makeup and it can often be attractive but there are other girls that are hotter with no make up and a pony tail

What Girls Said 2

• look at the girls who get the most attention from guys and are considered the prettiest. usually those are the ones who fix their hair and wear makeup

• I've found that most guys like it when you dress like yourself to fit your own personality. If your a sporty girl then wear your hair up when you feel like it and wear whatever makeup that makes you happy, but if your a preppy girl that likes dressing up then do that to. Guys like it when they see your personality coming through the way you dress!