I am 17 and have a baby face! Girls tell me that I am cute, but do girls really like baby faces?

or do girls like handsome stud guys?

girls wt do you think about this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you're 17, so it's pretty normal for you to still have a baby face, lol. Honestly it really depends on the guy, I like the super masculine faces but I also like young faces. It varies.

What Girls Said 3

• sssoooooooo many girls, younger and older love a guy with a baby face. don't worry about it, you'll have no trouble at all

• some girls do and some don't but either way half of them will so you're good ;)

• I like both, whatever I'm attracted too. Doesnt matter if its baby or not its whatever I find attractive.

What Guys Said 5

• Dude when your in your thirties you'll be glad for looking young. As I got older I got more dates. I think you will find as you get older it works to your advantage it has for me. I will say as a man you get more girls once you are in your 30s. One advantage to being single at that age. Remember most women prefer an older man... (its a daddy thing I think...)

• Of course you have a baby face, you're 17.

• grow facial hair

• Story of my life. -_-

• Generally speaking, no. Just like you prefer the girls with big boobs and rounded hips and butts, because they look like women, they like guys who look like men.