Girls get bangs?

Some girls could possibly pull off bangs. But for the most part, bangs are the most unattractive thing that a girl could do with her hair. Why do girls get them sometimes?

Most Helpful Girl

• we get bored and want something new. Sometimes it works out to be really great and sometimes not so much, for instance, my teenager wanted bangs so bad and I told her not to and she got them anyway...she's very petite and afterward she looked about 5 years old and I said "told you it was a bad idea" she couldn't grow them out fast enough, thankfully her hair grows fast and thank goodness for bobbie pins! but even with all that? she'll do it again in about 6 months because she'll want something different again lol ...girls what can I say? ;P

What Girls Said 10

• link link link

They look pretty damn sexy and/or cute to me :)

• 1. Change up their style

2. Sometimes bangs make you look older/younger

3. They might hate their forehead

4. Shape their face differently

5. It can make them look sexy/ cute

6. To cover up acne

7. Because they can, it's their hair

• hiding a big forehead,acne,simply to change up their style,cause they're fun and versatile,cause they simply want to have bangs-there.

• The same reason why some guys get them too.

• ...really? to answer your question, bangs split of the face and make it look less big I guess, I am considering cutting some bangs but they take forever to grow out.. and apparently they're ugly..lol

• cuz they're cute nd I like em. lol

• Cause I do what I want when I want. Oh and I look good with a fringe so *blows raspberry*

• if I had the face for it..id get bangs.

• because they want to...why else would they get bangs?

• I think that they look beautiful on some girls. The ones who pull it off well probably would not make you think they are unattractive.

On some girls they really do look awful though.

Overall I guess it is one of those girl trends that guys don't like but girls do, similar to a short bob, I find that most men don't like it at all but some girls like getting them and some pull them off really well even if it isn't male-approved sexy.

What Guys Said 2

• Other girls tell them it looks cute.

• Because you're not the boss of her body and maybe she likes them. I mean really? Who made you kind criticizes a lot. Besides, I happen to really like them.

• made you sir*