Underwear or boxers a guy wears?

Does it matter what type of underwear/boxers a guy wears?

Guys, do you have specific type of underwear you wear brand or style?

I personally like the Versace underwear, however Right now I'm wearing express underwear. I like Calvin Klein

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as it looks good on him I won't mind,but I don't like the high cut style lol.

What Girls Said 6

• Well here's a question? Have you ever had a girl say god you wear that kind of underwear? I'm pretty sure you haven't. I also have never had a guy do it to me. When it comes down to the act and you standing half naked I think the girl is more interested in what's under the underwear. Now some girls may prefer boxer brief or just plain boxers over tighty whiteys but honestly if she has sex with you more then once I think your OK. Hope this helps

• I really don't have a preference, just not white briefs. haha

• boxers or boxer-briefs

• No boxers.

• it doesn't really matter..just no tidy whiteys

• It makes no difference. I love all underwear!

What Guys Said 2

• I HATE boxers, especially in the summer, with the heat and humidity!! Guys sweat, and their parts sweat, and boxers are crap, and your, uh, well, everything gets hot, sweaty and sticky!!! Yeah, gross!!

Tightie Whities are kind of crap, too. Calvin Klein makes some good ones, but they are sized for little boys, not having room for 'things' even in the appropriate sizes!!

• thats why i like to to wear breifs in the summer... when im standing i can literlly feel my balls be pulled down by gravity from my leg cuz its soo sticky

• Who likes 'low-hanging' balls? Did I miss some memo? Is there some kink-play joy with long, low-hanging balls? I like mine close, and not 'wandering' in my underwear. . .

• i have boxers, boxer briefs, and breifs,,, it depeneds on the season, mood, and whats washed.