Ripped jeans? Aren't you tired of them?

What do you think of ripped jeans? I think they're pretentious and ridiculous and they remind me of Obama for some reason.

Please RATE!

Updates:
Come on, a ONE!

0|0
8|2

Most Helpful Girl

• i wonder why I would spend money on ripped jeans when I have old jeans that look just like them...

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• it's a bit stupid,i consider both ripping jeans intentionally and trashing your converse just to look like a ''rocker'' idiotic,and completely ironic,but I actually like looking at the style when I don't give it much thought

1|1
    0|0
  • Ridiculous, sure. Pretentious? How, exactly? And why is Obama in any way relevant?

I like my guys with nice skinny jeans. But that's not very much relevant either.

1|0
    0|0
    • I guess because Obama is about as genuine as ripped jeans. Isn't it obvious they are pretentious?

• Show All
    • Well, pretending the jeans are used/worn when they are always very new..

• Well, I always thought that degraded the appearance of jeans, making them look less expensive or important, which is not exactly pretension in my eyes. It's more synonymous with...unnecessarily conspicuous.

• Obama? huh..ok. I like the exposed skin but in a more clean cut version, like this but less butt cheek; link

0|0
    0|0
  • I was with you up until you started takin shots at Obama...you must be a republican. -_-

1|1
    0|0
  • No, I like them. =) 5 stars! =P

1|1
    0|0
  • I like them, I have a pair my self that I wear occasionally.

Depends on how much the jeans are ripped and the style. I've seen some that look pretty ridiculous too..

0|0
    0|0
  • they are lame!

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 2

• They remind you of Obama? How the heck do you make such a connection?

That's like me saying, "Genie pants remind me of Bush".

It makes no sense whatsoever.

1|1
    0|0
  • I hate Obama, but really like my jeans with a few rips, and I have a pair from Hollister with the knee ripped out that are sick.

0|0
    0|0