In relation to attraction does uniqueness count?

You are in a room that I lead you to blindfolded. I take off your blind fold, smile, look to my left, you look too, you see a cord, I look back at you, I wink, and with a wave of my right hand and a twirl I grasp this cord and pull it and you are suddenly surrounded by very sexually appealing people. I am missing of course. So the question is simple, there are many people here, some are 10's, some are 9's, some are as low as say 7's, but here's the kicker: 60% of these people are 10's, 25% are 9's, 10% are 8's, and a mere 5% are 7's. Do you go with the dime-a-dozen 10's or are you suddenly more interested in the ever rare 7's. There is in this room 200 people meaning that only 10 people are 7's, so running into them they look distinctly different than the majority of the population.

Do tell.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I wouldn't be attracted to said 7's when passing them on the street I don't see why I'd suddenly be attracted to them in a room full of 10's. Pretty sure I wouldn't even notice them.

I do not think the reason why I am attracted to certain people is the uniqueness of their look.

What Girls Said 3

• I think it's not a matter of ugliness, but just unique facial features. Id be attracted to the one that just doesn't look like everyone else and if that person is uglier, so be it.

• Uniqueness is great.

• I think I'd be attracted based on personality, chemistry, motion, the vibe the person gives off. And if it is on looks alone, I think I'd be attracted to the one I'd be attracted to in any event. That could be any one of these people, the guy I like is no 10 but I'm very attracted to him.

What Guys Said 0