Guys wearing Ugg Boots?

I'm a guy who wears Uggs and I don't think there is a problem with it. They were originally worn by men, and women only started wearing them recently. Ugg has a huge mens line, and even ran a commercial for Uggs on Monday night football. Considering girls wear mens shoes like Jordans, and Uggs were originally worn by men, I see no problem with it.

When I wear my Uggs I usually wear them all fall and winter, and I wear them with my pants tucked in. FYI I'm not one of those Metrosexual guys. I wear manly clothes and dress like any other guy. I just like Uggs cause they are so comfortable and I like how they look.

If you liked a guy and thought he was good looking, funny and nice, but he dressed like I do, would you not date him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh.

Purposeful pun is purposeful.

Not a fan of them in general.

Anyways I'm not going to date or not date a guy just based on the shoes he wears. As long as he's clean and well-kept, that's more important than the name-brand stuff...

What Girls Said 10

• ...no. they're fine if you live in a place that's so cold that you require boots as warm as uggs,but you're from the US,it's never cold enough to wear something as f***ing ugly and pretentious as uggs. it doesn't matter if you're a boy or girl-just...don't.

• I don't like them on men or women. I think they are uggly.

• Kinda works on thin, androgynous guys, but I think it'd look a bit jarring on a normal or really masculine guy.

• ...I don't even like it when girls wear them... You know she's a whore when she's wearing shorts and uggs.

• that's not true in the slightest bit

• She is one of those girls who wear uggs and shorts at the same time... The proof is right on her profile.

• Woah, stop fighting. I don't like shorts and Uggs, but I'm not going to judge anyone who wears them. I don't think someone is a whore, wears shorts and Uggs, just weather confused lol.

• It really doesn't matter to me..although I prefer guys that I'm interested in to not be so into fashion.

• Some guys are so hot they can wear anything and it works. Just make sure you're one of those guys lol. Because I've definitely seen guys who looked hot in them but I've also seen guys that just looked ridiculous

• Sure why not? They are super comfy.

• Guys can wear them..but they look cuter on girls.

• God they are probably even more on awful on guys than on girls

• Why wear ugly, juvenile boots when you can wear sexy, streamlined ones?

What Guys Said 3

• Not gonna lie...I was a little skeptical reading your Q

So I googled it... link ...this what we talking bout?

Cause that's not that bad really...of course, having the car would help with the ladies...although better if you leave the murse out :)

• Not a good idea they look amazing on a girl though

• ive seen a lot of guys with uggs but they are not my thing :P