Is there a vitamin/food to make body hair less coarse?

No matter what kind of shaving routine, I get razor burn/ingrown hairs. Even on my legs, now. No matter what creams, razors, lotions, etc that I use. Why would my body hair keep getting coarser?

Most Helpful Girl

• Apparently when you use razors/creams to remove hair, your simply "cutting" the hair and when it grows it will gradually become thicker/coarser. So I think waxing may be a good idea for you because it (for the most part) pulls hairs at the roots and so it doesn't become thicker. As for the ingrown hairs, try exfoliating your skin so that the hairs can grow out properly. Sorry, this only helps with leg hair but I hope this helps :)

• Any tips on a good home waxing brand? All the ones I've tried haven't worked. But then again, I got them at Wal Mart, lol! There aren't a lot of places that do that kinda thing where I'm from, plus I don't know if I want some random woman pulling wax off my naked body. Ha, ha.

What Guys Said 1

• This might seem kind of silly, but have you tried using an electric razor before using a blade? I used to get terrible razor burn on my neck, looked like I had horrible acne, then I switched to this sort of routine and it's helped my skin seemingly improve quite a bit.

• Never tried it ... but thanks for the tip!

What Girls Said 2

• You could try threading your legs, there are YouTube videos how to do it. Also you can do for shaving is to shave in the direction the hair is going - not against it.

• try vitamin A