What's unattractive?

What do you think is unattractive in the opposite (or same) sex? My friend hates it when girls smoke, while another thinks it's hot. I hate is when guys can't take a joke, while others couldn't care less. So what's NOT hot and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean, I think you've answered your own question...what is attractive and what is unattractive is subjective, there's not a set list for what everyone finds hot/not hot. Personally, I hate it when a guy is too normal, haha...when he just wants status, doesn't care about what he's doing. I'd rather have a not-so-rich, happy, weird guy than a rich, unhappy, bored and boring guy. :D Also, guys who eat really loudly are a no, that's so disgusting to me. As are long fingernails on a guy. Those things are more generalizable to the entire female population, however. (hint hint). And I agree with the thing about guys who can't take a joke...how are you supposed to have fun with someone if you can't even laugh with them? D:

What Guys Said 7

• im the same, I dislike girls who smoke, drink, or do drugs excessively or often. As well as party girls and masculine chicks. Sorry I don't wanna know what's it like to hold a naked mans body when I hold a woman.

• The only thing I find really unattractive in the opposite gender is clingyness because I need space.

I don't mind smoking, it can be kind of hot haha.

• I don't like girls who smoke and go clubbing. Sounds stupid, but I just don't see myself getting along with any girl who finds that much pleasure in the party scene.

• I could list a couple things... but I'd say the worst is lack of self confidence. It's VERY VERY VERY VERY unattractive. It drives me insane.

• smoking is disgusting and to me its a sign of weakness. those people that do smoke obviously in the first place did it to be cool. I see them as people wholl do anything to fit in. id never date a girl who smokes and never have

• Makeup applied with a trowel...foundation, bronzer...all that sh*t the undertaker uses...

• smokings definitely a huge turn off, it kills any attraction what so ever to me

What Girls Said 10

• jack asses are unattractive

self absorbed, conceited men are unattractive

sexist men are unattractive

regressive men are unattractive

guys who can't think for themselves are unattractive

pushy, overly aggressive, and easily irritable men are unattractive

:x

• guys who are excessively cocky and think they are God's gift to women.

guys who are super materialistic and always brag about having designer clothes and how much something cost.

guys who are disrespectful and ignorant

bad hygiene

• smoking is unattractive to me. also disrespect/rudeness. two automatic turnoffs.

• A guy who is too cocky (I appreciate a humble guy, especially now days) And biggest thing is a guy that acts too much like a girl! Tanning, waxing, shaving, wearing clothes I can fit into. HELLLLLLL NO! There is only room for one chick and that's me. I need a man, not a girl with a penis.

• overly muscular dudes...gross.

douchebaggery

hairy backs

guys who brag about money all the damn time

id say more..but majority ends up being what I dislike in ALL people not just specifically dudes

• people who swear excessively and facial hair

• Guys who are always down on themselves. It's so egotistical believe it or not.

• facial hair .. it's an absolute no no .

• Guys that pick their nose. Guys that fart in bed and pull the covers over your head.

• it's not hot when a guy is too much horny even in public and it is hot when he is super wild when we"re in a oom already!