Freckles/Beauty marks, yay or nay?

I was just putting lotion on and I realized that I have a lot more freckles on my body then I thought I did. Mostly on my shoulders but I have a bunch of little beauty marks everywhere on my body, I even have 5 on my hands haha. They're as small as the ones on this chicks chin link so not too big.

So just wondering, what's your thoughts? like them? dislike them? don't care?

0|0
8|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Love 'em. Gives a woman character. I call them "distinguishing marks". My wife has them on her ass. Perfect place for them. Only God would know the reasons, but I bet He must have had a plan about these...

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I personally think they're a little sexy. I don't know why. Maybe it just adds to your cuteness factor.

2|0
    0|0
  • What have we gotta say to convince you that you are hot? LOL! I love freckles and beauty marks and moles...the exception would be those bumps/lumps on a female's face..you know...like a wart or something..sometimes have a hair sticking out? The Headmistress at the school in "Uncle Buck" where John Candy told her she should "have a rat gnaw that thing off" of her face...O:O

1|0
    1|0
    • lmao it's not just for me! I actually wanna know what people think of freckles, there is a lot of girls out there with wayyyyyyyyyyy more freckles then myself haha

• <3<3<3 =D

• FRECKLES ARE SEXYYY! I have spoken.

1|1
    0|0
  • freckles are gross in my opinion. But beauty marks are cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not reading your question but:

YAY!

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely yay!

0|0
    0|0
  • i like both. I remember one girl having several birth marks on her shoulders and chest and I thought it was hot. I don't know why but it just made her hotter to me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I've got tons :) I think they add character. I like mine.

2|2
    0|0
  • I have some in interesting places, there's one next to my mouth and another on my ankle that I adore :D

2|0
    0|0
  • I have a lot of them! My arms are fairly covered as well as just below my neck. I think they do add to character and can look really good on the right person :)

2|0
    0|0
  • Love them find them Both pretty cute...

I have a Beauty Spot under My eye and I think it adds me some character...

JĂșlia Roberts have a similar one...

I Don't have frekles but I think its pretty cute as long as its not like all the face because I have a friend like that and its a bit distracting but only in that case...

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't have freckles but I do have beauty mark and I love my beauty marks! I just realized that I have 7 and that is like my favorite number! =O

0|0
    0|0
  • i have freckles on my face. and beauty marks on my arms, and a couple small ones on my thighs. I HATE them. they aren't very noticable, but still, I usually cover up my freckles with makeup. I just don't like the way they look on me, but some people look really good with freckles.

0|0
    0|0
  • Huh...I've never given much thought to my freckles. I didn't realize so many girls were self concious about them.

0|0
    0|0
  • ive got them everywhere. even 3 on my lips. I think that if someone really likes u, they won't care if you have beauty makrs or not,.

2|0
    0|0
    • well I know that lol, I know someones not gonna dump another person just because of a few freckles :P just wondering what people generally think of them

• I have one on my lip too! Good, I've never seen anyone else with one :)