What do you expect? What did they mean?

Lots of people have talked to me after we became friends and they looked at my pics. Everyone says that they did not expect me to look like that at all. What do you think they meant by that? What assumptions do people make? So just based on my username and my picture, what do you expect me to look like? And no, I am not a two hundred foot tall lizard. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they were expecting a radiation filled dragon a couple of hundred feet tall. So they were disappointed as to what you looked like. I don't know what you look like. I think you look like a guy.

What Girls Said 1

• I couldn't tell you based off of your username but there are a couple people on here that I had made assumptions about the way they look because of there personalities and was suprised when I saw they looked nothing like id thought. Not dissapointed just the image I had of them in my head for however long doesn't match

What Guys Said 1

• I would expect you to be black and really big.