Have you ever woke up in the morning, looked in the mirror and asked yourself why am I so ugly?

like when I wake up I look in the mirror, I'm horrified? I have hair all over my face, I just woke up, clothes are all wrinkly and I smell like myself and I run to the shower etc. have you ever woken up in the morning and said 'God I'm f***ing ugly?' or what else did you say?

Most Helpful Guy

• the opposite really

What Guys Said 6

• You girls and your insecurities, I'm sure you look fine.

• i say "damn your handsome looks!" have to beat the girls off with a stick

• every day

• yup

• we all know that girls have a lot of pressure on their looks, which is why you feel that way. you need to feel more confident (easier said than done I know but it's possible). I'm sure you look good.

• Not really. A lot of girls like me because of the way I look. But it's really annoying

What Girls Said 7

• Oh I tell myself that almost evrrytime I look in the mirror,i have a low self esteam...everything brings me down...i hate everything about myself...im sorry..lol

• nope. I'm happy [: I think I'm pretty

• hhaha yeah but there are time when I say dang I look beautiful today. but most of the time I'm like why am I so ugly lol

• LOL EVERYDAY

• Nope. I wake up and say "daymmm girl, any guy would be lucky to have you". =D

• yep, a lot. but I try my best to tell my self otherwise so my days don't suck

• haha. ditto