Nose piercings: hot or not?

People seem very divided between loving and hating piercings on here. I'm planning on getting my nose pierced (just a little stud) and I wanna know what the general consensus is. Do you love em, hate em, or just not mind them?

link

Most Helpful Guy

• Nose studs are fine. Anything larger is a turnoff. Especially those bull-ring looking ones that go through the two nostrils; they're even worse when it's just two strands and not a full loop. It looks like a pair of silver boogers dangling out their nose. Not sexy at all. Who the hell came up with that design?

What Guys Said 14

• If you want one, get one. Some people will like it, some people will think it looks trashy. You can't be bothered to appeal to everyone.

Personally I think they're trashy. My opinion.

• I'm getting it no matter what people think about it. I'm just asking out of curiosity lol. Thanks for answering

• Diizgusting, glad they're going out of style.

• i like them, I think they can be hot.

• I think nose studs look odd. I actually don't mind nose rings if it fits your overall look, which at my point in life would rarely be the case.

• Sexy. Just like any piercing.

• A very small discreet stud can look good but a huge loop sleeper is horrible. Be careful if you have a weird nose that you don't think looks good because a piercing will naturally draw peoples eye to it.

• I agree! I think the loops look trashy. I'm not too crazy about my nose, but I think a cute little stud might actually make me like it more. If it doesn't look good I can always take it out right? :)

• A beautiful, small, nose stud is the most gorgeous piercing of all IMO.

• I think studs are fine. The one in your link looks pretty cool but I don't like nose rings.

• Meh... Those are OK, but I would prefer a girl without one.

• Eh, I'm not a big fine but some girls look okay with them.

• Nose piercings are sexy as hell as long as it is a tasteful stud and not a bull ring.

• A small stud looks sexy. But the rings are really odd. I hate them...

• The pastor (mind you a woman) at my church has a nose piercing just like that. Small. Subtle. Cool. =P

• Haha that's pretty cool!

• Septum piercings are the ones I don't like. But that's just me.

The smaller ones that can't off to the side are the cute ones.

What Girls Said 9

• I don't mind them. I'm a fan of piercings though.

• meh,i like most piercings even tho I'm against the whole ''lets put holes in our flesh to be cool!'' thing but nose studs are boring,if you're gonna do it,at least get something special

• What do you suggest?

• Oh I thought you meant some kinda fancy nose ring lol. I can't do anything besides a nose ring because of my job =/

• well there's not much you can do with a nose ring without it looking like a booger/mole :I lol

• very hard to pull off. most look trashy, but some look stunning

• Yeah, I think it's mostly the loops that end up looking trashy. Thanks!

• Hot! : )

• I have a piercing and guys have always found it fascinating. I remember when I returned to school after taking it out and they noticed and were like "WHY?!?!"

But it's whatever.

• Most piercings are hot, just not nose piercings.

• I personally like piercings as long as it's not to much and I don't think a nose stud is to much so just do whatever makes you happy, it's not permanent

• i don't usually like them at all. but then some people just have the right nose

• really depends on the face of the person wearing it...I've had mine for 10 years now and I love it.