What do you think about facial piercings?

Lately, I've been considering to get an anti-eyebrow piercing near my eye. I really like them, but I've had people around me tell me it wouldn't look good on my face. Someone told me I'd look better with a lip ring over that.

So what do you think about facial piercings?

• I like them/certain ones.
  • I hate them.
  • I don't care either way.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think if you can pull it off it can be really cute. but some people can't

• I agree about the some can pull it off, others can't.

• :( do you have any other piercings at all?

• just ears. but would love to get my lip pierced

What Guys Said 10

• It takes a certain style, person to pull it off... same with tattoos (least with a piercing it doesn't life with you forever)

I know some girls who've had there eyebrows don, and yes, it looks good on them, sexy, but not every girl could pull it off and both the girls in your pic look very feminine to me, maybe the one on the left could pull it off?!?!

• I'm the girl on the left. I agree though...certain things look good on some people that it would look bad on others.

• A monroe could be hot, but the anti-eyebrow isn't. It would be a shame to ruin your beautiful face with that piercing.

• I don't think facial piercings are attractive. It sends out a message and will attract the wrong types of people.

• And what messages would those be? Satanists, people who sacrifice orphans?!?! That's the biggest load of sh*te I've heard this week

• thanks for the opinion...but I don't think that's always the case.

• you switched you words from wrong to differant witch one is it? can I not be a straight edge with inch sized plugs in my ears either

• Some are okay, I'm not a fan of nose piercings too much but a lip piercing doesn't look too bad.

• Im not really into eye,nose peircings.

But I'm in love with lip rings and gauges. Lol look at MY ears. And I'm soon getting a lip ring and a second gauge in each ear.

• if it looks good on you, go for it

• I hate them. They're so fugly. Nose studs are tolerable though.

• Ok, thanks for your opinion. It's a little surprising that so many people find them unappealing. I see so many people with them irl...and people don't go up to them and necessarily say 'that's ugly." I have a friend that even gets compliments from people who say it looks unexpectedly good on her.

• I don't like septums either. Nope, not the barbell. It would be a single point stud done dermally. It'd barely be noticeable. You're so nice though :D

• haha Oh OK. I'm just being honest that's all. :)

• I mean You seem really cute so I wouldn't mind :)

• I like em, as long as they aren't all over the face.

• my guess is your closer to 18 than 24, not really into them

What Girls Said 3

• I feel there's a certain connotation to them, a certain type of people who wear them and you'll get lumped in with them. Ear piercings are fine, as are other types that are easily concealable (private parts, belly button, nipples) while I may not like those at least they're not on your f***ing face. Having a metal thing just jabbed into your face is unprofessional and, to me, unattractive.

• I think they look trashy, the only acceptable facial piercings are a Monroe or snake bites (only on a guy with the punk look). Nose and eye-brow or anti-eyebrow piercings are just stupid in my opinion. Not attractive on anyone.

• The only acceptable? I always thought monroe and snake bites were more noticeable than the anti-eyebrow (I planned to get the dermal stud...not the barbell through the skin). Thanks for your opinion though. It's appreciated.

• to be honest I don't like facial piercings at all I think everyone looks better without them but it's your choice if you like it go for it