Would you ever consider plastic surgery?

And why?

Oh and what would you get done.

I would get a nose-job if I got plastic surgery.

Most Helpful Girl

• No because if god wanted you to look different then he would have made you look different but however he made you is how you are to stay

What Girls Said 20

• I've considered it. I'm going to be a jerk and not say what though. There are a total of two people on here who know what it is :P

• If I was disfigured in some way by an accident or something and I needed reconstructive surgery, then yes.

• Never. Honestly, never. I would never want to risk not looking like myself. I'm not saying that I'm the most beautiful person on earth. I'm certainly not perfect (though perfection is highly overrated), and there are always going to be things that I don't like about my appearance, but I know that I would always regret it if I got plastic surgery. I respect myself enough that I wouldn't want to surgically alter my body. That's all there is to it.

• I actually have a appointment for breast augmentation Nov 1st , and probaby later down the lines I'll get my nose done, just the tip of it though

• Yes, I would. Never say never.

Areola reduction :P

But other than that I have nothing on my radar. But I can't say I would NEVER get surgery. I think the thing I would "never" get is botox, which is more of a cosmetic procedure. Botox is rarely ever done well.

• Not unless I was in some horrible accident that disfigured me in some way. And then I would only get it to fix the damage.

• Nah, I don't think there's anything wrong with me that can't be fixed with diet and exercise really. Incidentally - what's wrong with your nose? Looks fine.

• yes of course! If I had enough money..

bigger boobs

smaller nose

fuller lips

:D

• No, I like me the way I am.

• My sexy ass doesn't need that plus it costs money !

• You don't need it to be honest & for me, I wouldn't as it might go wrong & hurt later on.

• Oy yeah, have you seen some of the mistakes doctors have made. That sh*t is scary!

• I know, I rather not. Better than making it worse lol

• Yes, I want to get a nose job. My nose isn't symmetrical.

• smaller t*ts.

• No. God made me the way I am supposed to be.

• I considered it when I was younger...I wanted a nose job.

Not now though.

• no, but if I was going to it would be a breast lift, definitely.

• I would get a breast augmentation. I have a hard time finding tops that fit because my breasts are small and my rib cage is big. Either shirts fit my breasts but they're too small on my rib cage or they fit my rib cage but they're too big for my breasts. It's really annoying

• Nah. I like it natural :)

• I used to want to get a nose job but now I am very happy with my looks. I want to have smaller breast but since that is also because of medical reasons ie back pains, I don't know if this counts.

• I would get a little bit of lipo suction on my stomach and make my waist smaller. Otherwise I like me.

What Guys Said 4