Tattoos on a girl's neck?

Delicate looking ones with simple designs. They're pretty small and don't cover up much of the neck at all. They lie diagonally on my neck. Do you like them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Tattoo's are beautiful. Anyone who says they "hate" girls with tattoo's need to get their priorities straight, you should hate someone for a lot more than that :/

What Guys Said 11

• Tattoos on the neck always detract from a girl's looks imao

• I like your description of it. I just don't like the whole idea of permanence. People tend change over time. As such, people's tastes tend to change too. I have some older friends who regret the tattoos they got when they were in their younger years. =/

Have you considered Henna tattoos? They can last for weeks. When it goes away, you are free to try another design, etc. =)

• Yeah, they sound fine. As long as you can pull it off.

• What is it?

• A thin looking green butterfly with black tints to it. There's also thin curved lines adorning the outside of it.

• Don't do a tattoo just for the sake of it. You'll probably get bored of it and it also creates a lot of prejudice. Traditional guys hate girls with tattoos.

• hahah. okay. (: I'll probably not since its not really that important to me, but thanks for your opinion!

• Yes. I think its pretty sexy for any girl to have a tattoo anywhere. Wether it be delicate or a dragon wrapped around your neck.

Oh and I'm seeing upvotes for people who don't like tattoos.

And all I have to say to them is f*** yourselves.

• hot

• I don't think that the neck is the right place to put tattoos. I think it looks weird.

• They Sound perfectly find and actually pretty sexy

• No offense. But I find tattoos trashy on any part of a girl's body. o_O

• No! I like to show off the girls I am with, and if they have a tatoo that is visible, I feel I'm showing off someone who doesn't care about their appeance.

• No, but I don't like tattoos at all, so...

What Girls Said 2