Tattoos on a girl's neck?

Delicate looking ones with simple designs. They're pretty small and don't cover up much of the neck at all. They lie diagonally on my neck. Do you like them?

0|0
3|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Tattoo's are beautiful. Anyone who says they "hate" girls with tattoo's need to get their priorities straight, you should hate someone for a lot more than that :/

1|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 11

• Tattoos on the neck always detract from a girl's looks imao

0|0
    1|0
  • I like your description of it. I just don't like the whole idea of permanence. People tend change over time. As such, people's tastes tend to change too. I have some older friends who regret the tattoos they got when they were in their younger years. =/

Have you considered Henna tattoos? They can last for weeks. When it goes away, you are free to try another design, etc. =)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, they sound fine. As long as you can pull it off.

2|0
    0|0
  • What is it?

2|0
    0|0
    • A thin looking green butterfly with black tints to it. There's also thin curved lines adorning the outside of it.

• Show All
    • Don't do a tattoo just for the sake of it. You'll probably get bored of it and it also creates a lot of prejudice. Traditional guys hate girls with tattoos.

• hahah. okay. (: I'll probably not since its not really that important to me, but thanks for your opinion!

• Yes. I think its pretty sexy for any girl to have a tattoo anywhere. Wether it be delicate or a dragon wrapped around your neck.

Oh and I'm seeing upvotes for people who don't like tattoos.

And all I have to say to them is f*** yourselves.

1|0
    0|0
  • hot

1|0
    0|1
  • I don't think that the neck is the right place to put tattoos. I think it looks weird.

0|1
    0|0
  • They Sound perfectly find and actually pretty sexy

1|0
    1|1
  • No offense. But I find tattoos trashy on any part of a girl's body. o_O

0|0
    0|0
  • No! I like to show off the girls I am with, and if they have a tatoo that is visible, I feel I'm showing off someone who doesn't care about their appeance.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I don't like tattoos at all, so...

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 2