Does a person's beauty ever diminish?

I'm not talking about as people get older, but say that you see this hot, *not beautiful, girl/guy. After about a month, do you get bored of that person's good looks or you become immune to it? Especially if that person is a jerk?

For example, when I see a prettier girl, I get jealous, but later on, I don't care.

Is this just me?

But if that person is a nice and cheery person, their beauty to me does not diminish in any way.

Why I made a point of saying "not beautiful" is that I think of someone's "beautifulness" as part of their personality and glow along with the looks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha yes this is so true. I thought this guy was so hot, so so so hot. Then as I started talking to him I saw that his personality was flat, his with low, and he was an all around joke. My lust withered to ashes and all around a face is fresher when new. In memory.

I also thought know a few extrememly beautiful people. In the beginning whenever I would see htme it was as if light was thrown upon my face ha ha how silly right. But then they each had major flaws though this is just a coincidence in correlation to all very attractive people.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know. Every time I see the girl I like I still think she's gorgeous.

What Girls Said 4

• Yea, this has happened. I have went from thinking someone is fine for a few months, to just okay.

• Yeah, like I dated a guy and at first I thought he was really hot (which is why I even talked to him in the first place) but after about three-fours of dating I never really noticed it anymore.

• I think so...the deficiencies in their personality end up overshadowing their physical appearance!

• I am sure that happens a lot, you mind and eyes changes your standards of beauty.