Date a girl with acne on her face?

Girls would you date a guy with acne on their face?

Is that an appearance that you can't deal with? Is that a deal breaker?

What are your comments?...

• Yes
  • No
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah why wouldn't i

What Guys Said 8

• Yes I would. There gets a point where it would get detrimental obviously, but a few blemishes aren't going to be a big deal. We all get them.

• It would not bother me at all... Acne comes and goes, but good people will be with you for a lifetime...

• Yeah, that's fine.

• Yeah.

• Aslong as her face isn't pepperoni Sure! :)

• yea lol

• that's perfectly fine. teenagers tend to get a lot of pimples

• A little isn't a problem ..it shouldn't be a lot else it looks shabby . I have a little bit of it too , so I know how it is .

What Girls Said 5

• Do you really think NO guy is willing to date a girl with acne? Practically everyone has some acne. If someone won't date you solely on that basis, they're a jerk.

• i agree and those so call jerks give me and other nice guys and good decent men bad reputations because of her dating him and complains about it when it's her not taking her responsibility for what she date and if you don't mind please mine link if you don't want to I understand so read that question I gave carefully then please answer it if you want to if not I understand

• Acne is normal and I've dated one guy with acne, but when girls have it, its easier to hide it then it is for guys.

Personally I HATE acne, cause I have it and I'm 22 years old and I break out like a teenager, but that's my skin and there's nothing I can do :( but I use a lot of masks that help get rid of it.

But acne goes away ...in time...or so..

• what kind of mask do you use?

• link sometimes this and you can purchase this at any pharmacy, rite aid, cvs, walgreens, walmart ,etc.

and this

link (You can purchase this in WholeFoods)

• Have you tried African black soap yet?

• yea, idc.

• Why wouldn't I? We all have acne! But if a guy has acne all over his face, like a lot, then I will suggest him to go to the doctors. There might be something wrong with his hormone.

• OK what about if he have acne all on on his arm I ask because I'm just wondering would a girl date a guy with acne all on his arm if she found out about it

• hunny, I have nice clear skin (no acne) and have never had a boyfriend, and my friends that have acne have had like 10 bf's already.

its all about finding the right guy and your personalities clicking.