Just wondering what it's like for a guy when they run...

for a girl if she has rather large breasts then they bounce and it can hurt..but what about guys? I mean does you penis or balls bother you if you run? and does it also depend on sizes?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on many things- support, position, duration, intensity, (certain, um, activity the day/night before). Briefs do help support better vs. boxers, but they too can get quite uncomfortable. If the running is more like a jog, it doesn't bother at all, though...

One of the many reasons I don't like running, actually... ;-)

What Guys Said 6

• It can hurt during cycling if you don't take precautionary measure. Prolonged exposure to such pressure can actually be quite harmful in the long run.

• flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap --- - - - --

thats what happens when we don't wear the proper underwear lol. unless you have a small dick then its like whatver I guess, I just know for me, I NEED some tighter clothing down there.

flap flap flap :D

• If you're wearing boxers that are a bit tight and your balls get caught on the side, holy crap you're in for a world of pain. But in general no.

• depends on what kind of boxers compression shorts or what ever you wear but yea sometimes it is uncomfortable

• Yes. That's why the "jock strap" was invented.

Sometimes it sucks. Bigger size can be an issue.

• When you are wearing briefs no. But if you are me, they bounce and hurt everywhere because I do not wear underwear and it hurts so much. I once got an erection and it all came out of my short shorts

What Girls Said 0