Wear a hoodie and jeans?

What is a sexy way to wear a hoodie and jeans? I'm going tailgating this weekend and the game is on my birthday and I'm seeing friends from school that I haven't seen in a while so I want to look good and cute and hot haha. I have a fitted hoodie that has my school colors and stuff on it and the hoodie is white. I also have skinny jeans which are pretty dark but I don't know what shoes to wear, how to wear my hair, makeup, etc.? And jewelery too, what jewelery do I wear?

I have black booties, a navy pair of keds, a pair of black suede boots, moccasins, and a pair of brown suede boots and some flats.

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Hair: wear it down, curl it, have a little bit of volume, like casual volume (I don't know if that makes sense) something like the one here link

Makeup: just enough to look natural and put a glow to your face. Eyes should be emphasized but not too dramatic like this link or like this link

For jewellery and shoes: I have no idea, what ever feels right and makes you pretty and hot lol

What Guys Said 3

• If you have a nice figure you'll look good in anything that isn't so loose on you that you're swimming in it. Don't need to try to be fancy about it.

• Well the redneck women that tailgate at the races in my area usually just go topless and ...well, I didn't pay attention to what kind of pants or shoes they had on at that point.

• just earrings would work for me

What Girls Said 6

• If you have any shoes that go with your school colors, that would be idea. But they should probably be comfortable shoes if you are going to be standing a long time, so probably flats or sneakers. Any of the shoes you said are good choices, as they all seem comfortable. Depending on the weather, you could go with shoes if it is going to be warm or boots if it is cold.

Makeup, I would just go simple. You want your school colors to shine, so don't use overpowering makeup to compete with that. Do some mascara, eyeliner and foundation. Do a lip gloss if you want to. A good natural look would probably be best.

Jewellery, maybe a simple necklace. You will be wearing colors so it's probably best to use other toned down pieces to compliment rather than compete.

• Gymshoes or boots always go best with hoodies, you can wear your hair in a pobytail or straight down, and I don't know about jewlery or makeup

• if you believe you are sexy and you act confident, you can be the hottest girl in the room no matter what you wear.

• I hate skinny jeans they're so uncomfortable! Wear leggings like that girl said before and some cute ballet flats! Wear your hair in a relaxed bun like the on below:

link

• i used to wear that in college all the time! I say wear black leggings a nice pair of sexy boots (I didn't wear heels just flat ones) and a nice hoodie. guys loved it! its so cumfy and relaxed yet sophisticated

• wear skinny jeans and a Victoria Secret hoodie if you got a big round booty and large breast I think your assets will show whether you wear it or not. I wear it and since I got both I have no problem feeling sexy wearing a tshirt or hoodie. Wear hoop earrings and a pink colored lip gloss