Do guys really hate UGG boots on girls?

i know theyre kind of odd looking but in all honesty, I wear them for the comfort! aren't shoes meant to be comfortable! especially in the fall and winter when its cold, ugg boots really keep my feet warm and cozy and I know most people think theyre ugly but I think sometimes you can dress for comfort rather trying to impress people. Do you agree?

actually where I live, it gets real cold in the winter and we get 24 inches of snow

Most Helpful Guy

• i think they are nice with tight jeans

What Guys Said 9

• They're hideous, and not that practical, and its normally not that cold.

If I need to wade through deep snow, I wear sorel's.

A closer fitting leather boot with wool underneath is going to be warm enough for walking to work/class.

• I agree with what you're saying, and no I don't hate them on girls. However UGGs don't have proper soles and cushioning. They keep you warm and they are comfy due to the liner but you would be better off buying a similar product that had better soles/foot support.

• When I am running, I care more about the performance of my shoes. I don't care about impressing people.

So yes, I believe there are times in which one must dress for comfort. And I personally don't hate UGG boots when a girl wears them.

• I think Uggs are Ugly, but I won't judge you on wearing Uggs. I wear the men's classic Ugg boots (they actually started as guys boots). FYI the reason I wear them is for comfort not fashion, they are like wearing slippers. So as long as you don't have a problem with me wearing my Uggs, I have no problem with you.

Also as I guy I can tell you the last thing guys look at on a girl is what she is wearing on her feet. Trust me on that.

• They look great with jeans if you've got nice legs. When the soles wear out, get them repaired rather than wearing them through!

• I hate all boots. They're fugly. UGGs are really overpriced too.

• Makes me kind of think the girl is rich, snobby, or obnxious even though it's wrong lol.

• well ya id be more comfortable if I wore sweatpants and uggs everywhere I went, but your appearance is the first thing that gets noticed and that's just not how I want to present myself. they say it doesn't matter what others think...i say that's bullsh*t. I mean if you think you are hot, but the rest of the world thinks you are ugly, you are probably wrong. plus I don't think its that uncomfortable to just wear shoes and jeans

• There hot and make her feet smell delich.

What Girls Said 2

• No

The whole "I hate uggs" thing is basically a trend. Guys don't even really care about what you're wearing, unless of course you look a complete, total, hot mess.

Girls hate uggs, especially those who can't afford them.

• true may be girls are the one that started it all!

• Guys don't care what your're wearing?

?

?

whaaaaa?

Trust me, guys discuss the end of 'summer dress season' and the beginning of 'dress boot with skirts' season with great seriousness.

• i disagree... a sexy woman can pull any outfit off.

• No offense.. But no guy really gives a care about shoes.

• i wish it were that way but a lot of guys I know always analyze what women are wearing and they make fun of uggs =/

• wrong footwear is the most common (one of the most common) fetishes that guys have.

• Guys care about shoes, but we don't care about your new flats with the toe shape that's in this season.

Do guys care if a woman is wearing heels, or a sexy boot?

Hell yes.