Low cut shirts?

Is it appropriate to wear semi-low-cut shirts or does that make a girl seem easy? it's getting into fall here so all the shorts and skirts are going away (except the few that look good with tights) and the jeans are coming out. since I still wanna look good in my autumn wear, I was wondering if showing a little bit of chest is ok: link link link would shirts like that with a nice pair of jeans and boots be considered conservative enough?

also, please post a link to what kinda clothing you think makes a girl look easy just so I don't cross into that territory. thanks.

oh, I don't know if this changes anything or not, but I know sometimes body shape can change how a girl looks in certain clothes. I'm an hourglass, I have a slim waist, 32 C breasts, and curvy hips and butt, and long legs (i'm average sized overall, neither skinny nor curvy).

Most Helpful Guy

• Just because a girl shows off her body does not mean she is easy. However, I do warn that guys will look at you. Even some women will look at you and judge you. If you are fine with people looking at you, wear the clothes. If you don't want the attention, don't wear those type of clothing. It's very annoying when females scold guys for looking at them when they wear revealing clothing.

• From what I understand, girls care more about what other girls think, than guys (granted they still care what a guy MIGHT think but it's usually more of a woman thing)

Also, there's a difference between looking...and staring. Looking is giving a few glances, and then approaching her. Staring is just plain out looking at her with out a blink of an eye and or not approaching her..that's when they get upset

• They should expect that sometimes guys will stare. It's what we do. Some guys don't even know they are staring.

• The general rule is no longer than 3 seconds. If you can count 3 seconds in your head, it's too long

What Guys Said 6

• Lets sum my feelings. First picture, I looked at her b**bs then her face. Second picture the same. Third: her hips then face then b**bs.

But also if you are beautiful you'll get b**b look in almost any clothes. I think that for women like that, it is it is still just nice and not too much.

If you want to know notice looks of guys when you take those. You will know what is too much.

• Your body language will determine if you are easy. Not the clothes you wear.

• You'd look good in them, but remember that modesty is always the best policy. Just wear a tank top under them and you would be just fine. You'd look stylish without too much cleavage! :)

• I think you would look sexy... Word to the wise, if the model wearing the clothes is in a suductive pose or doesn't have pants on, it probably won't be considered conservative

• Call me insane, but I think it makes her look easy.

• I support low cut shirts during ANY season! :-)

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think it's the clothes that make you 'skanky' if that's what you mean. In some cases, yes. but if it's tastefully done and well put together, then it isn't an issue.

I tend to like shirt dresses with tights or something to go with boots. I'm guilty of the V neck low cut shirt from time to time but I will tend to accessorize it with a scarf or a cute cardigan. So depending on what your style is, it won't come across as 'easy' unless you act like it aka body language or other things I guess lol.

• I think the only way to look easy in a low cut shirt with jeans is if your bra is howing over the top of the shirt, then its too low, other than that I think you're set, I have the same shape with a bigger bust and that's how it works at my school. :-) hope it helped

• I think those tops look great! Go for it.