Turned off by physical disfiguration?

I'm friends with a guy I have a number of classes with at school. I find him attractive, I always have. We have tons in common and I think he's super smart, I could talk to him forever. I recently was talking to him and noticed something off with one of his hands. It's slightly...disfigured, for lack of a better word. He has shorter fingers on one hand and his fingers don't bend the normal way or something. I'm not trying to be mean, but this turned me off a little. Am I a horrible person?

Most Helpful Guy

• I cannot answer your question..I mean "horrible" ..in who's view? Aren't you actually stating a preference? A disfigured hand on a beautiful female would not phase me...but I don't think that you are "horrible" ...I guess that my view is that you are just not ready for that yet...likely when you are a little older that won't bother you..or at least as much...if you cannot deal with that then better not get to close to him...

What Guys Said 2

• No, you're completely normal. It's tough enough for the average male to prove to females he is worthy of passing on his DNA without a disfiguration, that poor guy is doomed.

• Not at all. That's completely normal. There are things and behaviors that people exhibit that I think are completely disgusting that other people would probably tell me I'm a total jerk for being honest about.

What Girls Said 2

• NO YOUR NOT.

it's just that we as women,subconsiously will look at something like that,and think...oooh,not exactly a trait I'd want my kid to have...

• You are what you are. Could I convince you that such thing should turn you on? ofcourse not. There are things that I would accept while others wouldn't, and vice versa.