Describe the person you like.

Describe the person you like!

E.g. hair, eye color, personality, height...etc

and their single best quality!

let's see if there are any recurring themes!

1|0
15|4

Most Helpful Girl

• This is my boyfriend:

Brown hair, brown eyes, kind of nerdy and very sarcastic, 6'3" (I wish he was shorter), we share many of the same values and interests, he is one of the nicest people I know, he makes me laugh a lot, and he can get me to talk...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Any colored hair darker than dirty blond, amber eyes that make you melt. Good sense of humour, intelligent but has a life, smiles with his eyes!, not clingy, not afraid to show emotion.

I am attracted to alpa males at times, but when I want a true, long term relationship, I go for the nice guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • 6'2, thin, medium brown hair, blue eyes, big ears, freckles, has a cute little bum, cheeky/witty sense of humour, surfer, super smart, really well educated, passionate about the environment, prefers phone calls to text messages, 26 years old, always willing to try something new, always uses my full name haha... He's perfect for me. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • dark brown, hazel green/ brown, doesn't give a f*** as a personality but caring, taller than me (5'9)

0|0
    0|0
  • the person I like happens to be my boyfriend :) but yeah he's almost 6 feet, has dark hair, brown eyes, he plays rugby so he's pretty big, but not too big. he's funny and sweet and extremely spontaneous. I think his best quality is either that he can make me laugh until I cry no matter how the day has been going so far, or that he really brings me out of my shell and I guess just brings the best out of me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • AHH.

Well, he has black hair in a sort of quiff style, but not a quiff xD and kinda textured

He has dark brown eyes which I could get lost in *__*

He seems sweet and funny and kind :)

He must be about 5'8/9 :') and he has really nice broad shoulders :3

Best quality? Everything about him.

0|0
    0|0
  • 6'

blue to hazel eyes

Black hair

Average build

Best quality: Sense of Humor!

He is nice, caring, laid back, but very rational/logical.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't realli have a type, I guess just as long as were cool with each other but I like extremely funny guys (cuz I'm extremely goofy), smart, sweet, can dress nice eye color: doesn't matter long as they look nice on your face lol, height: taller than me but not too much taller than me (cuz I'm 5'0)

0|0
    0|0
  • He's tall like maybe 6+ brown hair, green eyes his hair is short and cute.

He's very athletic and thin.

and doesn't even know I exist. ]=

0|0
    0|0
  • eye color- any

hair- black or brown

height- 5'11 and above

personality- nice, genuine , kind , honest, loyal, caring, funny

0|0
    0|0
  • That would be the boy in my math and physics class X)

He has black hair, he has brown skin, he loves to laugh and joke around but study's all the time. I think his single best quality is that he'll do anything to make you laugh.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's 6'4" 200 lbs blue eyes, red hair, nice big hands.

he's strong, loving, smart, reasonable, loyal, hard working, goofy, passionate, patient, honest, one of those people that are a**holes sometimes but it's endearing

his best quality is all of the above.

I love him so much, but I screwed up because I am nothing like the above, we're "taking a break" right now.

any girl would be so lucky to have him.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I think he's 5'10- 5'11

Blue/Green Eyes but sometimes they're grey/green.

Dark Brown Hair

Masculine facial structure

Big hands

Big Eyebrows (kinda)

He's tan

Built

He doesn't have a best quality---everything about him is amazing

But I love that for someone so well built and athletic...he's really shy and sweet

0|0
    0|0
  • He has brown hair, silvery blue/green eyes, probably about 5'8" I think. He is very sweet, caring, has a good sense of humor, a little nerdy, fun loving, trustworthy, a good listener, very smart, respectful, Christian, good values, honest, easy to talk to, and pretty easy going. His best quality is definitely his loyalty and understanding. I can tell him anything and I know he won't judge me and he'll always be there for me.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• The girl I like right now is the following:

Very smart, soft spoken, sweet, extremely polite, ambitious/driven, naturally beautiful, sophisticated dresser, dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, great personality (I'm sure it's amazing, I just need a bit more time to get to know her better), about 5'6'' without heels (which significantly reduces my chances of being with her because I'm only 5'4'' and she loves to wear heels) and I laugh the most when I'm hanging out with her.

Her best quality is that she does not put so much emphasis in trying to attract guys. She is comfortable with who she is and doesn't try to be someone she is not.

Oh, and she's Japanese.

0|0
    0|0
  • brown, green, drĂ´le, 5'6", beautiful on the inside and out!

0|0
    0|0
  • mid length dark brown hair, she usually wears it in a ponytail but when it's down wow

amber eyes which draw your attention and are hard to look away from

happy, bubbly personality, sweet kind, caring

she can make you smile no matter how horrible your day was

0|0
    0|0
  • she's got...

-medium length straight black hair

- brown eyes

she is...

- thoughtful, generous, caring, respectful, sincere, serene, mellow, mature, very observant & very intelligent

- 5' 4"

single best quality?

she knows how to make me laugh. has great sense of humor

0|0
    0|0