How do girls feel about facial hair on guys?

I am just curios. Do you like a little facial hair a lot, or none. I sometimes go a few days without shaving, and was wondering if a guy who has gone a few days without shaving is gross. I personaly fell like having some facial hair is a more manly look.

Most Helpful Girl

• A beard that is well trimmed, preferably to about 1 cm is good. As long as there's no food stuck in your beard, I like it. ;)

And I hope the only reason you have facial hair is because of manliness not because you want to taste food in it hours after you ate, or for stroking it so that you look more intelligent. :P

• I actualyy have facial hair becuas eI'm too lazy to shave everyday lol. But I like the look also.

• Then that's cool. :)

What Girls Said 9

• It depends on what looks better on the individual guy really, but I generally prefer some scruff over the clean-shaven look. A few days unshaved is great, but I can dig full beards on the right guys, haha.

• It depends on the guy, some guys look awful with it and some guys look great with it. I've never been a fan of guys whose facial hair grows in blond, it's just weird to me. And with other guys they just look better without it no matter what color it goes in. But generally I like it when guys are a little stubbly...but I can't stand playoff beards, those are disgusting no matter what you look like

• depends on the guy. stubble can be sexy. but yeah, different things look good on different people.

• stubble is cute. I never liked beards. clean shaven is best.

• I LOVE FACIAL HAIR. so much. beards are sexy...or even just hasn't shaved in a while facial hair. I like to touch it and rub my face against it. it's so sexy like when we're naked and guys rub their beardy faces on my body! IT'S NOT A FETISH I SWEAR.

• Definitely not a fan.

• I've actually always liked facial hair, haha.

• I think a bit scrufy too be really sexy specially on guys that have a baby face as for the more manly looking guys they might look better clean shaved...

So it depends on the guy s face

• Yeah like it more manly and sexy.

What Guys Said 2

• I just have stubble even a couple hours after I shave lol. I don't think many girls like it though

• Beards look dirty.

:P

Actually, every girl I know hates it