Are there any other girls that don't care about fashion?

I do like looking at fashion but I don't particularly feel like I need fashion in my life.

When I wake up in the morning I don't think about what I should wear today, I just put on whatever. I wear accessories at all. I look plain but I don't look messy or wacky.

Guys, what do you think about girls that don't care about fashion? Do you think you would be attracted to a girl like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear what I like mostly, I'm not trying to follow or set any trends.I have my own look. it's laid back and put together at the last second, I still get compliments on what I wear tho. I do like fashion, but I'm not going out of my way to get it? I don't like to wear accessories aside from earrings because I feel like they're in the way/ weighing me down lol. I have alotta of stuff that I don't wear.

• I used to have a lot of things that I don't wear. All of that trendy stuff just doesn't look right on me.

Oh I rarely get compliments on my clothes lol.

• I get complimented because I wear interesting/ cool looking stuff, like I have LED shirts that light up that I'll wear out lol

What Guys Said 1

• As long as a girl doesn't look like she's a slob..then she can wear whatever. It's HER body, not mine.

• What does a slob look like to you?

• Yeah but if that's what a slob means, what does it have to do with my question?

• Because as long as she doesn't look like a slob, I don't care how fashionable she is

What Girls Said 7

• I like to take that extra step in the mornings when I try to figure out what to wear. It pulls off later because I get compliments on my looks. Granted, there are those days where I don't feel 100% and just want to throw on a pair of jeans and a sweater or something.

• I don't care about fashion. Clothes are clothes. I do wear darker clothes and I always wear a necklace and a collar.

• I wear darker clothes too. I'm so boring when it comes to color. My favorite color is grey lol

• I don't follow trends and I usually don't plan what I am wearing, unless there's some special event coming up. I just mix and match clothing I have and if they look fine together and accentuate my features, I wear it for the day. (:

• Thanks for answering. What do you think other guys and girls think about your "style"?

• I don't think they really care, but I think I look more approachable when I don't try too hard. And because of my height I get quite a lot of attention from guys where I live, no matter what I wear. Not sure if its good attention however. :P

• I love fashion and am going to peruse a career in the fashion industry. I find it harder to get along with girls who don't care for it because we have less in common etc.. appart from that I don't treat them differently to anyother person unless they start making broad uneducated generalizations of fashion and it's followers.

• I only have girl friends and most of them are into fashion. I like talking to them about fashion (I like to talk in general), I go shopping with them, I just don't spend my money on fashion unless it something I really need. I just don't follow fashion, if that makes sense. I think of clothing more as something functional than as a form of personal expression. Me and my friends get along great

• I make an effort to look good, but my attire is pretty simple. I definitely don't go crazy over new fashion trends or things like that.

• What are things you do to look good?

• Some of my clothes don't fit my body because I hate trying on stuff. But I do put on some makeup.Concealer, eyeliner, and mascara, only because I have dark circles and slightly uneven eyes.

What do you think girls and guys think about your appearance?

• For me, I won't buy something unless I try it on. I figure it's better than coming back and returning/exchanging it if I try it on at home and it either doesn't fit or I don't like it.

I like wearing make-up, and I hear a lot of guys prefer a least a little bit of it, but when I'm tired, it's wayyy too much work, lol.

Other guys and girls have told me I'm attractive, but I don't turn heads or anything like that. :P

• I don't care about fashion trends whatsoever :)

• I love fashion yes I am a girl, I wouldn't lie that and I have taste too. I am liberal in clothing but not slutty just nice fashion, I love modern-contemporary.I like to show my skin, it makes me feel more confident.

• Yeah but what do you think about girls who aren't into fashion?

• Is it bad that I avoid special occasions for that very reason? I'm skinny and tall like a model but a lot of things look weird on me and I can't explain why.

• Wow, you're gorgeous..maybe keep a long hair and suitbale casual clothes that something fashion look like?