What height do girls consider short?

And what the hell does a short guy have to do for a girl to notice him? Christ...

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you the same guy I argued with before about height? The one who thinks all short girls are ugly or something like that? Cause the answer to your question hasn't changed.

I'm 5'3" and as long as the guy is as tall as/taller than me, we're good. But most girls don't want to date someone shorter than they are.

• I don't know I've argued with a lot of people on here before. But that doesn't change the fact that any girl that I like seems to only like tall guys... If a girl isn't pretty, has no fake tan, and isn't all girlie looking I don't want her...

What Girls Said 15

• Short would be at least two or three inches shorter than me, I'm 5'4" so most guys height wise are fine to me.

One fellow I know who is shorter than I is one of the more energetic and charismatic people I know, as a result I barely notice his height. His I think fiance now is taller than him.

• i'm 5'6, so anything below my height is short to me

• I prefer my men 5'7, but all a short guy has to do is be friendly and fun like any other guy.

• I like guys 5"11 and up. but personality is key. be nice, respectful, funny, and smart. you'll get someone amazing!

• WTF quit saying personality is what counts. I don't want ugly girls... Just because I'm short and skinny but have an alright face doesn't mean I have to settle for someone ugly chick. At least it shouldn't...

• Anything below 5'8''. 5'8'' - 5'10'' is average. You just have to be an exceptional person, because you don't have the added height factor. But don't worry, there are tons of girls out there who will just love you. Good luck.

• I'm 5'5 without heels & with heels I'm 5'7-5'8..

So a short guy to me is someone who's shorter than me with/without heels.

Basically, any guy below 5'9? Maybe. Roughly..

• My height is short for a guy. There are still guys that get a lot of girls.

• shorter than me. so about 5'2 and below.

• 5'7' and below...Im 5'9' and I would prefer my guy to be taller than me

• anyone shorter than me. and I'm like just over 5 feet

• Shorter than me.

• how short are you?

• Like 5'7 ish

• I'm 5'7 and honestly, height really doesn't matter. I used to think it mattered and I always thought that any guy I'm interested in has to be taller than me. Untilll I met this guy who was at least 2" shorter than me. Everything about him made me fall for him, from his smile to his kind gestures. All of it made me forget about how tall he was.

• im only 5'1" so as long as your taller than me then your OK :)

• I am actually 5'3" and I prefer guys who are taller than me hmm, but some of my friends are shorter and skinnier but their boyfriends are taller so I think girls prefer guys who are taller.

• anything under about 3 inches shorter than me

talk to girls to get noticed duhh

What Guys Said 5

• well I don't know what you feel like I'm 6'4 and still growing but your height is perfect for bodybuilding you have shorter muscles which are easier to build get in the gym and you'll be like the guys I see at my gym you could squat and dead lift like a machine and girls will like the arms

• 5"8-9 for men is the average in western societies. Honestly I think that is kinda short even if majority of guys are that tall. I wish I could be taller and I'm 5"11.

• The best answer here would be shorter than the woman herself.

Some women say they find 5'10 short because they are 6ft!

It's all relative. Plus goodolboy and moloz are just showing off to make you feel like sh*t. If a girl was 6'7 she would say those guys are short too.

• @hades- ya I love being tall don't get me wrong but finding jeans that fit and size 16 shoes is tough yall have that part easy

• From my observation, about 5'9. Even though this is the average male height across the western world.

• That makes perfect sense. I'm 5'7 and I get called short all the fricking time.

• Another genetic lottery winner. The passing of your DNA into the next generation is assured, my friend.

• I guess. It's still tough to find someone special tho.