Meaning of attractive?

When a guy calls you attractive, what does it mean to you? Like what makes you call a girl attractive? or like cute? or like beautiful... Just curious to know. (-:

Most Helpful Guy

• based on your pictures I would say you are attractive, but in some of them you look cute too. And from some angles beautiful, but then again I like spanish women so my opinion might not hold much weight.

To me attractive just means she looks good enough that I could have sex with her

beautiful is a subset of attractive women, just as cute is

So all women who are beautiful are attractive and all women who are cute are attractive, but not all attractive women are beautiful and cute

hope that makes sense

What Guys Said 9

• You should know that some men are not aware of the words they choose and how they associate and sign them to describe thigs. But for me I carefully choose my words.

The word attractive to me is : She doesn't wear make up, She has natural beauty, No make up or not a high maintenance type, what she does and how she affects people, her aura of influence. hmm the sum this up in a phrase, id say "Pretend you are a teenaged boy and your best friend meets your beautiful mother"

The word cute to me is: Its just about the face. The word cute is associated with the face, how she smiles, her puppy looks, her sad faces, happy faces that's it.

• Or how about, the definition of "attraction" may slightly differ as you ask from person to person? Everyone has their own interpretation. There's no real correct answer.

• To me

An attractive girl is just basically any girl that is pretty. Its just based on looks alone. It doesn't mean the girl is like super good looking but just that she isn't ugly. For some guys it can also be a way of saying a girl is very good looking without coming on too strong. I never use attractive.

Cute means that she just has like a certain quality that makes you melt for some unexplainable reason. Its very subjective. But it can be like a feature the girl has like if she has freckles or if she has like a cute nose or mouth something. Then it is also her attitude like if she has a cutsy voice or like a way of doing things. It just something. These are usually the girls I fall for but they end up being crazy later on. And not like average girl crazy lol.

Beautiful, I only use to describe the one women I love. It like take my breath away kinda thing. Like almost perfect. And I take that back, I guess my children will be beautiful too as newborns.

If I think someone is good looking I just say that they are pretty

• if she's beautiful/gorgeous, I will tell her she's attractive and that means I want to be with her.

• I'll say beautiful when its towards physical and some emotion

Attractive is more of a beautiful along with stronger emotion towards personality and style.

It's comparable to a guy calling a girl a "lady" instead of just calling he cute.

• attractive means she meets my requirements. Her body, face, hair whatever all meet what I would consider dateable. not that attractive means she is just OK, she could be a 10 and I can still say she is attractive. it just means to me that physically I like her.

• That I find her attractive in some way. I'd usually say it if I was physically attracted to her, but sometimes that, and more.

• It means I like both her body and personality.

• Beautiful

• It means I'm drawn to her. It's a combination between looks and personality.

What Girls Said 1

• I think in their language, attractive is more sexual than cute.

Cute is your best friend's little sister, attractive is the hot chick next door.

Then again, cute has undertones of romantic interest (this is rare) while attractive seems to go either way but is usually more sexual.

The last time a guy called me attractive, he said he'd make out with me because he find me attractive.

The last time a guy called me cute is when I fell on my face.

The last time a guy called me beautiful is when he wanted to date me.