Girls: your favorite lingerie?

Girls, what's your favorite lingerie item or set in your drawer?

Do you wear it often or save it for special occasions?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love one piece sexy lingerie's such as this:

link

The special occasion I would save this for, is if I really wanted a night

of long and intense sex between me and my s/o.

What Girls Said 7

• Daily... I have different colors of my favorite set because it's really nice looking but also comfortable. White, Beige, Burgundy, Blue (light and dark), and Black, and one strapless set for the few special-occasion dresses. They feel good against my skin, and look good too, so it gives me an extra boost of confidence, which I need during the week since I have very long, rough work hours and have to stay confident, focused and positive with everyone I see.

• there are tons of items in my lingerie drawer, some of them have to be hung up on a rail because they're quite delicate and intricately designed so I know which strap goes where when I wear it. can't say I have a favourite, depends what mood I'm in. for a special occasion I will buy something new.

• lace corset or a baby doll link

• Corset, I only wear it when I go clubbing, but it was from a lingerie store.

• Corset and garter is the best imo.

• black teddy

• I wear them to bed sometimes and sometimes when I want some...I like cotton and billowy but sexy.

What Guys Said 0