Blackheads?

How do you get rid of them I have read a lot but don't know what I should do any tips?

Most Helpful Girl

• Something natural like apple cidar vinegar (health food store), you apply it on throughout the day, or you can use this extracter thing that I've seen (I think it can be bought in the beauty department at most stores) hope this helps ^_^

• Yea I'm trying to stay away from actually pulling them out

What Girls Said 4

• i put a dab of toothpaste on them when I got to bed. it dries them up so they go away.

• the clean and clear blackhead eraser and the neutrogena wave are both really good options. I have the clean and clear, it is basically magic.

• I actually have the wave it works really well for regular acne but at least 4 me it doesn't really help with blackheads. but the eraser is good?

• use biore strips

they sell them at cvs and rite aid and places like that

• Do you know at what section would they sell them?

• I heard they don't pull the whole blackhead out have you used them? and like it?

• i agree with the biore strip thing

you can get ones for your nose and just normal ones for the rest of your face

also use cleanser

its not girly even though people think so its just nice to have a clean face

What Guys Said 2

• Okay so I had blackheads and whit heads real bad and now I don't have a single one what I used was acutane but for that one you would have to talk to your dermatologists but for something that works and is a fair price Noxzema

• i know your problem because I have blackheads, and the way I treat them is by creating a lot of steam and then by plucking them out carefully, if they don't want to come out then I leave them there.