Am I too tall to wear heels?

I`m 5`11``...and all my classmates wear heels but they are all about 5`6`` if not less..and me wearing makes me feel weird..should I go for it?..girl what would you do? and guys what would you think if you would see a girl taller then normal in heels?O_O

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear' em.

You're 5'11. You're not going to fool anyone that you're short. If a guy only likes short girls, you're not going to get him.

Since you are tall, guys will notice you.

They can notice you in flat shoes, hunched, looking miserable.

Or they can notice you in heels, showing off long, killer legs, looking confident and hot.

• lol..thatz a one confidence boosting comment!

• I'm 6'3, I occasionally see a good looking woman who is around that height in heels so ending up around my height and its like ... whoa.

Some guys, maybe a lot of guys, WILL be intimidated.

But some will be very impressed.

You don't need to attract everyone in life, you just need to really attract some people.

What Guys Said 13

• I'm intrigued by tall girls I heels, I wonder what's going on since it makes them taller than most of the guys around the..clearly they want a certani effect.

I go out of my way to go chat them up.

• Height is not indicative of whether or not you should wear heels. Only one person decides that and it's you. I wouldn't think anything of it myself, although I just plain don't like heels. I'd sooner approach a woman in sneakers than heels.

• Yes, woman. You're too tall. Much too tall. You don't need to wear heels.

You'll get a nosebleed. You can look in someone's upstairs window.

I could stand beside you and see up your dress!

On second thought, wear those heels. They look good on you

• I've heard it's more girls that don't like guys who are shorter than them

I'm 5'10'' so you'd be taller than me but I wouldn't care

• If you want heels how about get some smaller ones like 2" or so. Most shorter women get heels to look taller I think, your already tall so no worries. Tall girls are pretty hot though but if you wore huge heels you may intimidate a lot of guys.

• YES, do not wear high heels

• Just don't wear heels higher than 4 inches, and you will be fine.

• As long as your boyfriend or the guys you are interested in are fine with it, go for it. I think you might be a little too tall for high heels. If you were 5'9 or 5'8 it would work great but your going to be like 6'3 with heels and a lot of guy won't date a girl taller then them.

• I used to have the gripe of girls being taller then me and I'm 6'1" but Idc anymore

I like tall girls =)

so I say do it up =)

but watch out some guys still have the gripe of a girl being taller then them

• I'd be OK with you in heels.

• Go for it. It will look hot for sure. Tall women are sexy.

• I am 6'6".. bring on the heels

• unless your boyfriend is 6'4'' don't wear heels.

What Girls Said 8

• If it makes you feel uncomfortable because of your height, then don't wear it.

However, if you are confident with your height then by all means wear heels!

• If you want to wear heels, do it.

I'm 5'10" and I still wear heels. I can be 6'2" in heels, and I really don't care. Most guys don't care either, and it generally guarantees you some attention (which I don't really like, but whatever). I just love heels. They are pretty, and make me feel good.

If you wear them, wear them with confidence. Nothing worse than a tall girl in heels who looks like she wants to be a foot shorter.

Some guys won't like it, some will love it, others won't care.

• If you love wearing heels, go for it!

• tall women are hot

do it

• yeah, you're already so tall. what's a few more inches

• Heels that are maybe 1 inch would be good. I don't think you need heels. Girls wear heels to make their legs look longer. Definetely not for comfort. You're 5'11. I don't think you really need them.

• hmm...i m 59 I don't wear em even though I love them...personally, because it makes me uncomfortable and awkward :/

you need confidence to wear heels...like someone else said...

• just wear them if you feel comfortable in them.