Can a guy be too tall?

Well, I'm 6'4, 19, and I spend a lot of time at the gym so my bod is pretty nice, very toned, but would girls think I'm too tall at 6'4, like freakishly tall thus not attractive? I just feel like some girls don't like when guys tower over them, and some times I feel like girlss are intimidates by my height

Most Helpful Girl

• Bluntly? Yes. But honestly, there are seriously people who are 7 feet and over out there and they must feel a heck of a lot worse than you do. Besides, better to be intimidated by your height than your personality. We have a legit dwarf in my school and I passed him the other day in the hallway giving this guy back something he dropped, and the instant the dwarf was out of hearing range the guy and his friends started laughing really hard and I guess this is just me, but I'd pay NOT to date those guys.

What Girls Said 1

• 6'4" is not freakishly tall. Yes, it's tall - but tall is great.

Most girls prefer guys who are 5'9" and up, I'd say.

Otherwise go for a tall girl, but I don't see why you should limit yourself.

This being said, I'm tall - so I might be biased.

What Guys Said 4

• I have a friend who is 6'11" and weighs close to 400 lbs. He doesn't have TOO much trouble. Not as many options as the rest of us, but he still doesn't do too badly. If he can do okay, I think you'll be fine.

• I know a couple guys who are 6'7 and 7'.

The 6'7 guy was saying he likes it better, he thinks that some girls find the 7' guy 'too tall'.

However, 20% of girls flock to the 7' guy. I'd take those odds myself.

• dude that's not tall at alll. I wish I was 6'4. better then my height. you could be 5'5 lol. f that. id rather be your height. be happy man. girls like tall guys anyway, and its easier to find woman when taller than shorter

• 6"4 is not extreme, your golden buddy. If you were 7", that is horrible. Being so tall you stick out of every crowd/area is asking to get ganked hardstyle in a zombie apocalypse.

• true,7 footers would probably be the first to go in world war z