When is a guy considered too tall?

Ok, so I'm 6'4, 19, and I spend a lot of time at the gym so my bod is nicce, very toned, but would girls think I'm too tall at 6'4, like freakishly tall thus not attractive? I just feel like some girls don't like when guys tower over them, and some times I feel like girls are intimidated by my height

Updates:
im not lanky btw

0|0
12|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i think anything over 6'2 is too tall but that's not a bad thing

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Nah . As long as you are well proportioned is perfect. I'm 5'4" and most men I dated are over 6' . Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'10.5", so I think you're the PERFECT height :) Everyone's always worried about being too tall, or too short, or too fat, or too thin... But we forget that different people are attracted to different things! Take care of yourself; always put your best foot forward, and someone's bound to think you're the sexiest thing alive! Haha. Don't stress! Embrace your height... Lots of guys would love to be in your shoes!

0|0
    0|0
    • 5'10? you sound like a babe...

• My ex is 6 foot 6 and the one before was 6 foot 4 so obviously I think you're a perfect height .

I'm 5 foot 2 :D

I don't find tall men intimidating . I think because I'm only little I've always been impressed by height :D

0|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't be intimidated by your height I would gladly have a tall man I wouldn't have to change my own lightbulbs. lol I'm 5'3 and at least I could always look up to you for anything.HA

0|0
    0|0
  • no! I am 5'11'' and I would absolutely positively LOVE to be with someone your height! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • No not really I think it only gets weird when the guy is like over 6'6 I had a teacher like that and he didn't walk right he walked curved...I don't think girls get intimidated by height

If you are too tall I am too short I am 5 feet...

0|0
    0|0
  • you're short

0|0
    0|0
    • you have a flat chest...

• You're not too tall. That's hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of my friends are between 6 foot and your height and I'm stuck at 5'6". I'm so used to looking up anyway that I don't even notice when someones massively tall anymore. Short however, I notice really easily. I think you're height is awesome :)

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a perfect height! I'd love a guy your height..

i'ts only freakish if the guy is extremely lanky as well

0|0
    0|0
  • I think most girls are attracted to tall guys. I know at I am. I am 5' 2 and I like guys over 6 foot which can be kind of problematic. However, I am also definitely more intimidated by taller guys as well. Tall guys can be kind of scary sometimes but definitely not unattractive by any means. 6'4 isn't that tall either. At least not "freakishly tall."

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.