Wearing heels...How many people on this site can run in heels?

My opinion is don't wear them unless you can move in them. some you can kick off quick others you can't because of straps. what if you get attacked or chased by a rapist? besides chicks who can't move in their heels look awkward and not graceful at all.

so yes, I can run in heels. Not a big deal the secret is to stay on your toes. how many can do it and how many of you cant?

The secret is to stay up on your toes the whole time you are running. Keep the heels themselves raised up off the ground.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can,although I don't make a habit out of it. I'm probably more used to heels,than other women,as I spend a great deal of time in them. I enjoy wearing them, and like the way they look on me.

What Guys Said 3

• There is an annual high heel race which I think takes place in NYC every year. Some of the women always sprain or break ankles.

• the funniest thing I've seen in the last couple of months was a girl running in heels to help her friend beat up some other chick at a club. homegirl was movin like the charlie brown kids, her feet were a blur hahahaha

• Watch the movie "Basilisk"-The Serpent King..and you'll see that sometimes, you might just have to run in heels.

What Girls Said 15

• I can definitely run in them! But I've been wearing them for years... Haha... And actually, with regards to your "being chased by a rapist comment," I think that if someone wants to rape you, they'll generally find a way that you can't just run away from. Although I actually have a friend who was being followed on her way home from the bar, and when the guy grabbed her in the alley, she took off her stiletto and stabbed him in the hand with it!

• what if I got attacked by a rapist? I'd probably take my heels off and poke his eyes out and beat him up. lol I don't run.

• Depends. I can't and likely never will be able to walk in stilettos. But I can walk and run fine in heels that are a bit wider (like this: link ). I know I'd just end up falling flat on my face trying to walk in stilettos, and I'd rather not break my face and prefer to keep my dignity, so I only wear heels I can walk in, lol.

• I can run in heels just as well as I can with my sneakers. Just not ridiculously high ones, of course.

• I love my heels by the way. & I can and even down the stairs.

• Not bragging, but if there's anything I can do, its run in heels. I LIVE in heels. You will never see me without a pair of Manolos or Jimmy Choos. Nothing beneath four inches.

• It's easy for me to run in heals, but I struggle trying to walk naturally in 'em ^^;

• I CAN!

• Unfortunately I cant. :( I can't even walk in them, I prefer sneakers anyways...

And I look like a giraffe cause I have long legs :/

• I roll my ankles walking, I have weak ankles.

• I can run slowly in heels. I usually don't wear them though. I like ballet flats.

• I guess it might depend on what kind, but yes, I can run in heels.

• I put off my heels and run not wearing it, it totures!

• The thought of people running in heels away from a rapist is quite enlightening.

• how high are we talking here? lol

i can if it's below 3 inches. but not if it's any higher. I can barely walk, not to mention run