Girls, I'm still seeing skirts out (it's getting cold)--why is this happening?

I'm still seeing girls wearing skirts. It's cold out and they're not even wearing tights with them. Why is this happening..and what's your opinion of it?

Love the answers, keep 'em coming ;)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• I love skirts , dresses and heels.In fact,I live in them, and really wear jeans.Just the way I am. I enjoy feeling pretty,feminine and confident, so I wear them. Besides, I know it makes you guys get all hot and bothered,ha,ha.Girls too!Mmmm...

• The weather's been acting crazy. I've drssed too warmly all week, and then when I switched to a summer Church it was cold again.

• i like have no idea about it because I wonder the same thing, and then at the same time I think that it is just crazy nonsense. I refuse to freeze to try to be cute.

• cause I feel like it. I am always dressed differently though. I'm not always going to be wearing a skirt.

• it's not the cold out. I usually wear a skirt with knee boots and a sweater. prefect fall outfit

• It's Spring here.

• I know some girls who went skirt/dress crazy during the summer, bought a crapload of dresses and skirts and now their parents are telling them they better wear what they paid for lol

Anyways, most girls know it catches a guys attention to wear something that shows skin, even if it means being a little cold in the process.

• I think it doesn't look good at all if some girls wear short skirts without any tights and it's very cold outside. I don't get that either.

• I don't wear skirts, but if I did I would because skirts and dresses are cute and fun to wear. It probably isn't that cold.

• That first sentence doesn't make sense. If you think it's cute and fun to wear, why don't you wear them?

• I'm not trying to be cute and it's fun enough dancing in my room with a dress on.

• That's what bars and clubs are for, you sound unconfident!

• well where are you from? I live in southern cali and its still warm for the most part.

• Cleveland

• doesn't it snow there? theyre crazy.

• It's only fall here..however sometimes snow does happen in October

• Skirts, boots & sweaters - what's wrong with that? It makes up a perfect outfit.

What Guys Said 2

• I work in a financial district, I'll see skirts with tall boots all winter long ...

• For some of my female colleagues at work, it's no big deal. It's part of their style. They usually wear leggings, leg warmers, etc. as well.