Why do guys like short girls?

they look like midgets with no body definition and they have short stubby limbs how is that attractive? tall girls are so much hotter

Most Helpful Girl

• cause they like being dominant,protectors

What Guys Said 11

• short girls are small and cute and you can toss 'em around, in a good way.

Tall girls have awesome legs that look great and can wrap around you.

Everyone's got their own advantages.

• you're kidding right? short girls are HOT.. it brings out our protector/provider side and makes everything that much better :P

• Why do girls like tall guys?

Women like to feel protected, men like to feel more masculine. A short girl can be just as hot as a tall girl to me.

• Quit hatin... short girls are cute, what's you're point in demeaning them?

• Um... Its not really height for me. Its just figure. What are you trying to prove her? Boys just like cute girls, period. I really don't see what height has to do with it. Personally, I'd prefer she be tall enough that kissing is comfortable. :D

But yeah, don't be so indelicate. You're being mean. Boys don't like mean girls, maybe that's your problem.

• Actually my wife is a good seven inches taller than me.

If I designed her from the ground up there wouldn't be very high to go.

No, what I mean is if I picked what a girl would be like she'd be more my height - which is short.

But we got along so here we are. Shorty and the giant.

• Personally I prefer girls my height or close to it. So that's about 5'9ish so it's average not tall not short. My friend calls short unnattractive girls "trolls" which I think is kind of mean cause short girls can be attractive. I LOVE tall girls legs. Not the bony ones, but the ones with some meat or definition on them. And I can lift almost any girl under 160 so height doesn't play a factor to me in "tossing girls around" haha

• short people got no reason, best example is snookie.

• I just prefer a girl shorter than me. Preferrably at least 4 inches shorter.

• No they aren't.

• It's an instinct thing. Why do girls like guys that are super tall with long gangly legs. Short guys are so much better looking. lol

• I prefer girls that are shorter than me. It makes me feel manlier.

I'd say tall girls are hot- but I am short and they would make me feel like a baby

What Girls Said 15

• I don't think your height is your problem with getting guys. I'm pretty sure it's that you sound like a b****. Maybe work on the attitude and you might get more guys liking the nicer version of you. I'm short (5'2"), have stubby legs, and sometimes I even get teased for looking like a midget. But guess what? I'm also an incredibly kind, caring, and fun person and I have a gorgeous, sweet man of 6'2" who loves the hell out of me. So yeah...attitude and personality, woman. Work on them and you might just get a nice, good-looking man yourself.

• I'm 5'2 1/2 & I can tell you guys LOVE short girls.

It makes them feel more masculine and short girls are easier to pick up and toss around(Not that guys enjoy treating us like basketballs)

I'm an hourglass shape hunny bunny, I have pretty big boobs & muscular legs/thighs, so I do have body definition.

Sorry, but amazon isn't all that

Don't hate :)

• you must be a bitter giant.

• that was mean :(

guys who defended short girls>>> (((U R AWESOME)) !

• Excuse me? Not all guys like short girls but a lot of guys don't like girls that they have to look up too. Most guys go after personality so sorry if the girls are short with "stubby limbs".

• Oh and aside from you being a bitch about it, remember that girls can't help how tall they are so stop being an insecure bitch who I guess just can't get a guy.

• I wish loser men didn't like me.. im on average height I get losers.. pisses me off too. i be glad when a decent man likes me..

• Your question makes you sound really insecure. Love whatever shape you have and stop hating on other people.

• So they feel more masculine. And they can pick you up, carry you and take control better. :)

Height for girls has nothing to do with how attractive or unattractive you are. Stop generalizing.

• almost all guys like shorter girls

• wow bitter much?

• Tall girls are much more hotter? Who the f*** do you think you are? I am 5'6 and proud of it! I have body definition f.y.i. Don't stereotype against shorter girls, NOT cool.

• ur not short Sasquatch

• 5'6 is dip sh*t

• You can't just say all short girls have "no body definition and [...] short stubby limbs" That's like saying that all tall girls are all boney and have no curves at all or that all lawyers are in it for the money. It depends on the girl. Maybe it's the attitude here that is the problem..

• wow someone is dripping with insecurity lol why can't you be happy enough with yourself not to talk sh*t about other people? that's really sad.

im short and guys love me. I'm bi and I love short girls too. :)

I don't know about body definition...the taller you are, the slimmer you look, as a rule. so in theory, take two people with the same body weight. the shorter girl is going to be more compressed if you will, curvier with a more exaggerated shape. the taller girl will be more stretched out and have less of a shape, she'll have a slimmer figure. the stick thin models who literally have a very narrow, "shapeless" body type are a perfect example. take a girl who is the same weight, but much shorter and she will have more of a shape, no question, and she'll look more "normal weight/healthy" instead of the perceived "super skinny/anorexic" that some of the models have. that's one example. of course not all tall or short people have the same body types, but if you're comparing people of similar weights and saying that the taller has more body definition and shape, then you are completely, comically wrong. sorry. :)

• speak for yourself

• I'm really, really short, and not happy with my height, I'm only 153 cm.

But you shouldn't be so mean, hating and degrading to people who's not exactly what you like or what not, it's not our choice to look like this, as it's not your choice to look like you do, well, I of course mean the things you can't change yourself.

Everybody looks different in shape, size and what not.

Quit being a bitch about it.

And by the way, there are many shorter girls who's really good looking and lots of tall girls who's not, it's not about height.

• A lot of guys prefer to be taller than the girl. I don't agree with you though. Short girls can be just as beautiful as tall girls. You sound like a bitch.