Girls, do you think about/care about the effect you have on guys when you dress?

So today, I'm walking to work. It's kind of cold out. As I'm crossing the street, I see this girl walking by wearing some pretty sheer leggings as pants. So I stop and reach for my phone as if I needed to check a message and let her pass by and then continue along my way behind her. WOW! Her ass was amazing! And she was either bare beneath those leggings, or she had on a g-string, but honestly I couldn't see a thing getting in the way. Just hot undulating ass cheeks over nicely toned legs. Despite the cold I could feel my junk expanding down the leg of my suit pants. Thank god she went a different way at the intersection or it probably would've started rising too.

Anyway, do you think this girl was aware of the fact that she was going to make d*cks hard as she walked around today? Do you ever do things like that, and if you do do you think about it? Do you care?

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course she was aware.All women are aware, that's why we do what we do, and dress the way we dress. I think about it all the time.Any time I'm picking out a particular dress,skirt,or maybe some heels, I'm wondering about what attention I may be attracting from both guys and gals.It's fun and sexy!

• Are you thinking about attention and looks or actually about the physical reaction it will create too? That's the part of this one that really got to me.

• Both,my dear!

• Wow--nice! Thanks!

What Girls Said 10

• I don't mind being sexy but there's a time and place for it right? that's just gross in my opinion. I don't want to see anyone's ass cheeks while I'm driving or something.

I admit to wearing flirty clothes but not going to go that far. yeah I care cause I don't want to be that type that goes around not caring.

• Hah. Seems like she's asking for it. I dress sexy, but not naked. I think that would attract way too much attention from probably every single guy and girl, even though I do like a bit of attention at times. I don't want a sixty year old, or even five year old stare at my ass and ask something like: 'Mummy, why isn't she wearing clothes?' That would create disgust and unwanted attention.

• Luckily, she didn't see you checking the message. She could've thought you were taking a photo of her ass.

• Hahaha! I totally thought about it! She had headphones in so she wouldn't have heard it. It was a work phone though so a little wary of taking the shot. Plus I didn't know if the flash would go off!

• I don't know, we like to look nice, but I don't necessarily think about the arousal issue with the men I see that day. I'm aware if I'm showing too much skin, but I don't put on an outfit and go "Oh yeah, this'll get me the looks I want."

• Then explain Halloween costumes...

• She thinks it's fashionable and risque. She thinks other girls are either going to admire her boldness or be annoyed (and chalk that dislike up to jealousy because they can't pull it off). And yeah, this girl probably wanted to drive some guys wild. But that's rarely the case, unless the outfit is overtly slutty.

• Yeah. I wouldn't call it overly slutty. She was totally covered up top (it was cold out, after all). And from the front (where I saw her first as she was crossing) all you'd notice is that there'd be a lot of potential in that kind of outfit from the back, which is why I let her pass in front of me first. And boy was that right!

• I wasn't really aware guys paid that much attention. I always dress to impress, but I didn't know that guys really care that much.

• Really? Why wouldn't we pay that much attention? It's kinda hard not to (pun not intended!)

• It's not always that easy, but this girl was incredibly hot and very well displayed. I'm guessing she had an effect on a LOT of guys that day.

• Woman showing curves equalls sexy. Tights or Leggings are tight! = V Sexy

• I would never go that far. :/ Would those even be considered pants?

• I would definitley not consider them pants. Maybe workout clothes, but even then shorts over them would've been a good idea in public. It did totally make my day though!

• Oh, it's average hahaha. Everyone was just talking about how she should wear pants.

• Oh. Ha! The effect is so much nicer when the butt is great!

• Yep when I need to dress to impress ;)

• that teasing slag link

• Ha! Yeah, kind of like that but with a better view of her butt! :P

• Fortunately, she was more attractive than that or I'm pretty sure my junk would've gone into hiding! :P

• No, that's ridiculous. I care about how I look in the mirror and that's it.

• Well I didn't think leggings would turn a guy on that easily. I want to look sexy but I don't want to look that revealed. I wouldn't wear a boner stimulating outfit unless I was going to get drunk somewhere or something.

• That's interesting. Why do you want a boner stimulating outfit when getting drunk? And why not elsewhere?

• All woman are aware, She probably likes her ass very much and don't mind showing and the effect it gets...

I don't think turning on every guy is a Good idea but some girls like attention...

What Guys Said 0