If a girl was prettier than you, would you gou out looking for a date with her?

If you and your friend were single and she or he is prettier or handsome than you are would you go out looking for a date with them?

I meant if they are better looking than you would you feel comfortable looking for a date with them. Would you feel jealous if they attracted more dates than you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I mean she can be prettier but that depends on the guys type right?!

Its all about types and preferences So I put that in My head...

But If I do have a crush I Tell My friends hey don't look too Hot because " My crush" might be there lol I don't want them to distract the guy lol silly me but I ve done that...

What Girls Said 1

• i would beauty comes from the inside. you know

What Guys Said 5

• I'm sorry but I have to say no because of the following reasons for one it will be awkward because she might lose me as her friend after we broke up another is she put me in the friend so what's the point from what I've heard and from what I've read once a girl or a woman put you in the friend zone there is no way out of getting out of the friend zone unless I'm over looking a single detail another reason is she might not be interested in me and she only sees me as her brother/her big brother and your other question no I won't be jealous in fact I'll be happy for them unless he is a complete jerk a**hole only after one thing if you catch my drift pardon my french. Then I have to step up and protect her as her brother/big brother would I hope this answers your questions and if you got anything to ask me or if you got any questions you like to ask me feel free to ask me and I will see if I can answer your question.

• if you don't mind answer my question thanks if not I understand my question is link

if you and/or anybody on this question don't wish to answer my question on this link I understand thanks

• Dude... I am an average looking guy but my girlfriend is one of the hottest girls in town. She gets approached and hit on by guys all the time but I never got jealous. She loves me and I know it and she is very much capable of kicking someone's ass if they cross their limits. So basically it depends from person to person. Everyone is different.

• I'm not sure I understand your question but if you're asking if women date guys better looking than them, the smart ones generally don't. One of the rules smart gals learn if to never get serious with a guy that's better looking than you are.

• If she had a good personality too and if I'd see myself sharing my life with her, then yes. You're nothing without a good personality, even if you are smoking hot. Would be pretty useless to get bored or fight all the time in your relationship :)

• If there was chemistry, yes.