A bit of eyeliner and one coat of mascara but no foundation. What is natural in your opinion?

If a woman wears a bit of eyeliner and one coat of mascara but no foundation, bronzer or blush, do you still consider that natural?

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as it looks natural, it doesn't matter.

If you have wild colors caked on to your eyelids, that doesn't look natural. If your foundation is of a different color than your neck, that doesn't look natural. If you're wearing a bright red lipstick or dark lipstick, that obviously doesn't look natural.

It's not about being natural, it's about looking natural.

If applied well, what you've listed can indeed look very natural.

Seriously, just do whatever you want. Don't get caught up in this "natural" bs, although I also don't believe you should apply makeup like a clown.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Truthfully I never notice makeup unless there is to much, I still can't tell when my mom/Gf have and don't have there makeup on.

2|0
    0|0
  • Uhh wtf? bronzer? Barely have any understanding of your language. Natural means she is pretty with no make up imo.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like no eyeliner. I don't mid a little bit of makeup and mascara, but honestly I like to see a women's true beauty. Nothing is more beatiful than a girl who is confident and feel's good with herself.

1|0
    0|0
    • Eyeliner doesn't exactly hide anything so I don't see how it isn't true beauty to some guys. I look pretty similar without eyeliner on, but my eyes stand out more with it on.

• Actually I don't really know what eyeleiner looks like. I know nothing about cosmetics lol.

• 'I like no eyeliner'. 'I don't really know what eyeliner looks like.' funny. :P

• Yes.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2