What kind of body type do you guys personally prefer?

Everyone's into different things and all that so obviously you'll all have different answers, but just out of curiosity what body type do you personally prefer? I want to find an average

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly it varies, different girls ovbiously are built very different but some of the basic things I like are thick thighs, ass. The rest changes

What Guys Said 7

• I like a cared for body, not to big, not to small, looked after and clean,

• A nice round ass and firm tities and a decent waistline. That'll do it for me.

• . I'm not a chubby chaser but I I tend to go more for Heftier, healthier Girls then tiny weights

• Hmm, I like chubby, curvy, volumptuous women. Size 12-18 U.S. somewhere between 34C to 44DD, between 5'7" and 5'10", brunette, with blue, green, gray, or heterochromia eyes. :)

• Curvy. Hourglass figure is really nice. But hardly a necessity in the kind of person I'd be looking for.

• This isn't about personality though...

• Usually slim girls, too big of an ass or breasts are a turn off for me.

• im 6'4 but I like girls 5'2-5'6 they don't have to be superskinny a little bit is perfect!

What Girls Said 0