How do you get rid or cover up dark circles under your eyes?

for the longest time I've been trying to get rid of these dark circles under my eyes.

I've tried concealer, cover-up, and some cream from neutrogena. none of that seems to be working. do any of you have any tips?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, more sleep. And cold stuff in the morning will bring down the puffiness (spoons in the freezer wrk particularly well). Other than that, buy a GOOD base or foundation, and it will do the trick. I swear by Estee Lauder, since it is made for more mature women, not trying to pull in the teen and young adult buyers. So it covers more.

What Guys Said 1

• I use eye cream from Nivea Q10. Technically it's Nivea for Men, but who's going to notice. It's worked pretty well for me.

What Girls Said 8

• I sleep more or I drink more water. I also use moisturizer and spf to protect that delicate area under my eyes. I also use make up to cover it up if I have dark circles and exercise to get my circulation going to help distribute nutrients to the area.

• my favorite concealer is estee lauder double wear. It costs like $20 + tax but it is so worth it. It stays on all day and it covers really well. If you go to a counter they will color match you. I recommend getting a smaller concealer brush so you can control where the concealer goes better.

• i use "eyecon" from benefit cosmetics.

its AMAZING.

its the only thing I've ever used and the only thing I will ever use.

it works wonders.

oh and the best part is that it isn't a concealor or anything, so even when you wash your face and stuff you still don't have any undereye circles.

its a little expensive for just a .5 oz tub ($30) but it lasted me for almost a year because I didn't have to use it that often.

I LOVE THIS STUFF.

GET IT.

YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.

• More sleep might help somewhat.

Also, the darkness might actually be shadows from your eyelashes... if that makes sense at all.

• sleep. they only show up if you haven't been sleeping.

• There is this stuff avon sells that brightens under the eye. I heard it works well. I am gonna get some soon

• i have one tip: go to bed earlier. The less sleep you get, the more darker the circles get.

• i just use liquid cover up. but it seems that doesn't work for you. :(