Guys! What size and shape of eyes do you like best?

So, I have average-big eyes. Say, 2.5cm long. They're a cross between almond and round. I see a lot of girls with HUGE eyes. They're like giant saucepans. Do you prefer that? Or not? And round, or almond?

My eye measurement was guessed! Geez! now that you mentioned it, I actually went and measure it. Turns out to be between 3 and 3.5cm.

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha, I measured mine too.

Good news: If eyes wore clothes, we could borrow from each other.

Mine are also 3-3.5 cm. :P

What Guys Said 9

• I have never paid attention to a girl's eye size. I don't think many guys do. I'm guessing your upset with your eyes, don't be. Don't be upset that you have brown eyes either. There is nothing wrong with brown eyes. I would never judge a girl on her eye color.

• link

Uh I like normal sized eyes(Whatever that may be)? Or ones that are proportional to the face.

• If you can read this one of us is upside down? I don't get it lol. :P

• idk, I'm bored. I had to turn my laptop upside down to read it -__-

• Haha. I just read it the way it was. ;)

• Large eyes are best imo, maybe not huge fish eyes though. Probably almond on shape but normal shape is good.

• Am I the only guy who doesn't notice eye size? I pay attention to color but size, that's a bit much don't you think?

• A lot of guys say they like big eyes...Thats why I'm curious what they mean by big. :)

• Well my preference for eyes are the ones that are looking back at me

• lol. :)

• its all all about huge Asian eyes, I idid a pic search and it was a mix a of all three races so I'm not sure what you mean by almond eyes

• Love all eyes.

What color are yours?!

• I dot have a preference nor look that closely at someone's eyes.

• Not even big, googly, buggy ones? O.O <-- like them? lol

• *tohrmy, Sure! I'll take any kind of eyes because they make up part of her whole face which is what I look at :)

@lilmsmuffet, link doesn't work.

• Unless I'm in my studio doing some drawings or sketching, I don't have a specific preference.

• lazy eyes can be really hot on fine girls

What Girls Said 7

• The almond eye has been loved for thousands of years - the ancient Greeks thought they were perfect and put them in their statues and pottery. Almond eyes have always been loved - I don't have eyes that are small and a little round. Don't worry about it.

• my boyfriend and I have actually had this discussion a few times.

i have HUGE eyes. like.. theyre globular. and my makeup kinda enhances that? But for me, its really mixed feelings. I love having big eyes, sometimes theyre really cute. But sometimes.. no. not at all.

he, however, will never back down from his argument - he loves him.

so.. imma guess that its person specific? But in general, the bigger the better?

• You measured your eyes? lol

Guys seriously don't care as long as your face is proportional. Asking this is just asking to become self conscious.

Some may prefer big, while some may prefer small, most don't care as long as it looks good.

I have almond eyes and never received negative comments about them. In fact I've been complimented on them quite a bit, which is fascinating considering I have brown eyes.

• i like brown eyes because when I'm outside and a girl has brown eyes they almost shine gold in the sun...if they are light brown.

• I'm pretty sure those are amber eyes.. Light brown in darkness gold in the sun. :)

• lmfao "2.5cm long"

Imma measure my eyes now to see how big they are.

4cm, wtf you have small eyes, or do I just have big eyes? :o (thanks to you now I know my eye measurement, because we all know that will be of some use one day...)

• Depends on the guy. My eyes are round but I think almond eyes are pretty. (:

• there is actually research that guys will be drawn to large eyes because it's youthful and feminine looking same reason women are drawn to thick eyebrows on a man because it's masculine looking.

• Big and round, but not so big and round that they are fish like. doll like is nice. I think almond eyes can be very beautiful. Slightly deep set are very nice and defined. Basically anything medium to large as long as they aren't freakishly huge