What style do you like the best on girls?

would you be more attracted to a girlie girl, the ivy preppy look with button ups and sweaters, or a girl that wears jeans and band tees or sweatshirts with sneakers? I know your gonna say most guys don't notice clothes and it's all about personality which I 100% agree with but even so there must be a certain style you're more inclined to be attracted to...thanks! and I know never to change yourself for a guy but I'm only asking cause I'm curious!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• No particular order...

Punk style: It looks really cool.

Goth style: I just like the dark and evil look.

Neo-Soul: though I'm far from spiritual. Mostly because I like natural hair and etiquette.

Tomboy: Make her seem very cool, interesting, and laid back. Most importantly, very approachable.

• mainly

when they dress up :)

What Girls Said 2

• ehhh the more variety the better, change it up!

• every guy has a different type of style that he looks for in a girl, your right that guys don't base their choice on clothes alone, but even with personality guy are going to be different in what they are looking for